Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bertus

BeIn sport here in France said that Nasser and Zlatan will meet up late tonight.

Not to have some gay Relationship but because Zlatan wants to talk about his future.

The guy from BeIn said the tendency was about Zlatan leaving the PSG this mercato.

Trillske

Mainly, papers are saying Zlatan would want to leave the PSG fLor the Real because he dislikes competing with Cavani and because he wants to be the center of the world in the club he's in.
I dont get this point of view, Cavani is not at all in the same kind of spotlight and Im not sure Zlatan needs that spotlight for himself to begin with.
What Zlatan does need is huge amounts of space on the field, and a lot of possession. But that sounds like a perfect match - Cavani is more of a regular striker.

Whats more evident though is that Zlatan hasnt really enjoyed France.

Bertus

Guys, so far no news about how the meet up with Nasser ended.

But Laurent Blanc did a conference. Here what he said about Zlatan :

- Blanc said he talked to Zlatan yesterday. That he (blanc) is kind of sure Zlatan will stay.
- Zlatan said that wearing the PSG shirt is important to him.
- Next mondy will be the start of the serious training for him. Blanc is preparing a special one just for him, just like he did for Silva.

Trillske

A see a lot of talk about Napoli all the time, but why on earth would he go there? He likes Italy, but the guy is boarderline mental with his demands for his clubs to challenge the world. Only reason a club like PSG could get him is hardly the money he was offered - its the money and ambition they had to challenge in europe.

Napoli might challenge for the Serie A title with him, but even that is a stretch. It´d be Zlatan a.k.a. Mr Seria A vs a full Juventus squad.

Its not easy to imagine, but I would like to see him in bundesliga (dortmund) or EPL (shity).

I suppose though, if he would go to Napoli and somehow beat Seria A yet again.. He would challenge for one of the biggest Serie A killers in history. Maybe that would be enough motivation.

Last edited:

Bertus

Guys be realistic about that Napoli Rumor.

Zlatan is know to like money.

Napoli wants to give him a salary of 5-6 millions per year.

He's current wage at PSG is 14 millions net per year. He's near 32yo.

Add to this that he said to Blanc two days ago that he will be the leading PSG striker next season. Blanc said it during the conference he gave yesterday at Clairefontaine.

Last edited:
L

Learo

Zlatan is a playmaker/deep lying forward and Cavani is more a classic no.9. I dont see a problem at all. Its Pastore who should be worried.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Is Zlatan even willing to return to Barca? Admittedly he is incredibly talented but how expensive would he be?

Bertus

Is Zlatan even willing to return to Barca? Admittedly he is incredibly talented but how expensive would he be?

He's market value is 30m euros IIRC.

But rumors said his agent tried to sell him to Madrid, and that PSG would be willing to let him leave for 20m euros max.

But the same rumors said that Ancelotti refused this deal. Because Madrid doesn't want to recruit players who are past 30yo.

Now about the Barca, the situation is complicated since Nasser and Rosell despise each other i believe.

If Nasser accepts to sell it, I doubt it will be to the club that caused many problems this mercato to the PSG.

L

Learo

He's market value is 30m euros IIRC.

But rumors said his agent tried to sell him to Madrid, and that PSG would be willing to let him leave for 20m euros max.

But the same rumors said that Ancelotti refused this deal. Because Madrid doesn't want to recruit players who are past 30yo.

If his market value is 30m euros, then he is more than twice as expensive as any other 32 year old in the history of football.

Bertus

Home of Barca Fans