Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Bertus

Zlatan gave an interview to the french radio RMC Here is what he said as told by RMC's journalist Mohamed Bouhafsi:

"The Zlatan I met is not the same who was part of the conference last monday. This time he was clear and not enigmatic at all. I also want to say that he was radiant, relaxed, and that he was smiling all around. I've very rarely seen him like that".

"When I asked him the question about his departure from PSG, he replied that he wants the PSG shirt to become the one associated together with every big trophies"

"He also said that he reads the medias/newspapers/news, and that all they say is fake. He added that he wants to stay in Paris. That he feels fine in Paris. That he still has a 2 years contract, and that he won't move from that city that he likes. he added that another reason he wants to stay is because that's what the psg fans want."

"He trashed the rumors. He was clear about what he wants."

"He also trashed all the medias and journalists because they keep writing fake news, but that he understands them, it's their work"
:lol: :wub: :party1:

Last edited:

Bertus

Following other interviews, Zlatan this time gave an interview to the french newspaper L'Equipe

be3c0.jpg

Zlatan, how do you feel about this stage in your native country?

"I am very happy to see that PSG is in stage in my country, that country that I represent in everywhere in the world. It's great that my teammates can have an idea of where i am from, from where everything began even if I'm from malmö and not Stockholm. That country is a part of me. I too have the feeling that my teammates are very happy to have come here. But we're not here for holidays. We concentrate on training, and on the pre-season. we are here to get ready physically, mentally, and about our football. The new coach has the opportunities to work on all this."

How can Blanc develop what PSG is doing on the offensive side?

"I came back only last thursday. We didn't have a talk yet. My certainty is that he has a fantastic group. He got extraordinary offensive players, as well as my teammates the defenders. It's his job to see how he wants us to play. He's the coach. He's the boss. Little by little, from each training, things will get together on the tactical side."

From outside, your symbiosis with cavani leaves no doubts. What's your view on this eagerly awaited collaboration?

"The coach will see how he wants us to play. For now, I never played with this dude ( :lol: ), we always played in different teams. In my career, it was often said that I would not be able to play with this or that striker and, in the end, things worked fine most of the time. So, we'll see. A new player will arrive. We'll do everything to greet him well, to make his integration easy. On his side, he'll have to adapt to his new environment. It's normal. Each time i arrived in a new club, I had to adapt to the players that were already in place, to the new coach, to the public, to the city. A recruit must always adapt to the way the team plays."

(In short, CAVANI MUST ADAPT TO ZLATAN, as expected :lol: :hunt: )

Last edited:

Bertus

Time for the zlatan news, be ready to get zlataned

- Dario Canovi, Thiago Motta's agent, said that he thinks Zlatan has no reason to leave PSG now.
- He said he thinks that the only problem zlatan had at PSG was Leonardo (now, no one knows if it's true or not), but now that leo is gone, he has 0 reason to make a fuss.
- Dario thinks the PSG is among the teams that can win the CL this season.

- Pablo Polo from Marca said that contrary to what Zlatan said, mino raiola, zlatan's agent, really offered his player to Madrid. But Madrid rejected that offer so far.
- He added that seeing zlatan joining Madrid this summer would be a complete surprise because he thinks carlo is interested in suarez, not zlatan.
- He also said that Zlatan and Ronaldo are not friend at all.

There also was a conference with Laurent Blanc and Zlatan today.

- Zlatan said that he didn't have anyhting to say about Ancelotti other than he's now an opponent.
- He added "Tomorrow, It's I versus Ancelotti" :lol: Then he corrected, "well, i mean it's PSG versus ancelotti" :batman:
- Blanc was like constipated because the journalists just asked things to Zlatan, as if he was not here. Really epic
- Zlatan said that tomorrow against Madrid, it should be a good match. He added that he's proud as you can be to represent his country, Sweden. He'll do what he can to offer a nice performance to the public.

Oh, and a video that should make you all smile

Happened while there were training :wub:

Last edited:

Bertus

Thanks for the news update. :)

Marca are the only who insist Ancelotti does not want Zlatan, all other sources including AS says he's Ancelotti's preferred signing.

And how could Zlatan and Ronaldo be expected to be friends when they've only met on the pitch as opponents? :icon_confused:

Thanks for reading ^^

Well, rumors say that when Ancelotti moved to Madrid it happened many things :

- Nasser really didn't want to let him leave.
- Nasser didn't want a free transfer.
- A recent interview of Perez from the french radio RMC let people believe that Carlo had to pay a part of the transfer fee because Perez said that Madrid didn't pay that much, and that Carlo had to make a big effort.
- A rumor said it cost 7.5m euros, so if we could guess for example that 3 was paid by Madrid, 4.5 by Carlo. (nothing is confirmed about the 7.5m fee, so take the numbers with a grain of salt. The rest is a guess, maybe Madrid paid the 7.5m entirely and Perez thinks it's not that much)
- Carlo had to promise some things
- He and Perez promised to not go after PSG players.
- Nasser wanted that because Carlo wanted to bring verratti with him to Madrid.
- In the end, that promise is apparently part of the deal, that's why Perez and Carlo said twice that they will NOT go after psg players this summer.
- Also, Perez promised 2 friendly matches against PSG from which all the money will go to PSG.

Now there's the Raiola case.

- Raiola, zlatan's agent, said that he didn't offer Zlatan to Madrid.
- But now we know he actually did. Carlo refused because of the above promise.
- Zlatan had problems at PSG. People like Motta's agent think he was in bad terms with Leonardo.
- But since Leonadro left, Zlatan apparently had a change of mind.
- Rumor says that Nasser will give him a better contract to make him stay.
- Nasser and Zlatan will meet next week (official)
- Rumor says that his salary will now be 15m euros per year, instead of 14m now.

It's really a summer saga :) Next batch of news soon!

Last edited:

Galning

During a press conference in Sweden a journalist asked him about Ronaldo, he said Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world. A translator who was translating everything for the international journalists said he said: Ronaldo is the best in the world. When he heard it he interfered and said he didn't say that :lol: awesome.

Bertus

Olivier Dacourt (former footballer who played with Zlatan in club), who's a very good friend of Zlatan gave an interview.

- He doesn't think Zlatan will leave PSG this summer.
- From what he knows since he can talk directly to zlatan and his family, they are happy in Paris.
- That said, he added that it's Zlatan we're talking about, so you never know.

Laurent Blanc disguised himself as Captain Obvious.

- He said Zlatan is happy to be in sweden (who could have guessed that!)
- he said Zlatan means something here to swedish people (
2r43cep.png
)
- He said Zlatan should be proud of all that ( :wave: )

Last edited:

Stric

During a press conference in Sweden a journalist asked him about Ronaldo, he said Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world. A translator who was translating everything for the international journalists said he said: Ronaldo is the best in the world. When he heard it he interfered and said he didn't say that :lol: awesome.

:lol: :lol:

No one misquotes Zlatan!

ShandyFFM

How can one think Zlatan would ever think of any player better than him. There is none. Guess the reporter was destroyed after the interview.

Tomchin

Did Cavani and Zlatan play together against RM tonight? How did they line-up together, Zlatan on Pastore's spot with Cavani in front of him?

Home of Barca Fans