1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Cat Radio says, Ter Stegen was Zubi's man from start to finish. Courtois will not be bought anymore.

It also said, one of Enrique's right hand guy, Unzue, was first to approve the signing of Ter Stegen.( Assuming Enrique also approved then.)

Last edited:

Rahj

it would be kinda cool, if he was the first goalkeeper for the next season. I wish my compatriot nothing but the best in this club. btw, who was the last german player at barca before him?

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Bild interview with him today:

On feeling relieved now that the deal is announced:
"Of course I'm happy that it's official now. It wasn't easy to dodge the questions about my future."

On whether people asked him to get autographs at Barça: "No, so far nobody has asked about that. I'm extremely looking forward to this phase of my life now. Barcelona is an enriching experience for life. The language, the culture - and of course the big task on the pitch."

On whether he'd adress Messi formally when talking to him at first: (smiles) "No, definitely not. I already played against him in an international friendly. He seemed very likeable to me then. Even Messi is only human. I think everything will fit."

On giving Messi advice how to score a pen against him: "I don't need to do that, we're playing in the same team now."

On the pressure after a season without titles for Barça: "Seasons like that simply happen, Bayern had that as well. I want Barcelona to have the best success possible. And of course I want to win titles. "

On Barça wanting to sign a strong second kepeer: "In football there's always competition. I'm prepared for that. If I had relaxed in a hammock at Gladbach, I wouldn't have been a set starter for so long either. "

On meating Gladbach in the CL one day: "That would be nice. And it would be fun to play against my old friends. But I don't think we should expect too much in Gladbach. Finishing 6th was a great success, and next season the team will have to play in three competitions. I wish Borussia all possible success."

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, he gives a lot of rebounds, which is something he need to work with. Other than that, he is good, although there is always room for improvement for each and every player no matter who he is.

Well, he gives a lot of rebounds, which is something he need to work with. Other than that, he is good, although there is always room for improvement for each and every player no matter who he is.

Mats is only 22
Courtois is a better shot stopper but I think Stegen is a better football player.

anyway, let's hope he develops well and then you have GK for the next 10-12 years

DonAK

Ter Stegen to be presented tomorrow. 13:00 contract signing; 13:45 photo session at Camp Nou; 14:30 press conference [fcb]

DonAK

I wonder when Halilovic is going to be presented?

He'll have an article with a photo of his contract signing posted or something similar of that sort lol. He's a B team player, he won't get a presentation.

Home of Barca Fans