1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

H

Haruko The Goon

He'll be a warrior for you. It's the dawn of a new era.

Ter Stegen will become a god at Barca. Warrior hearted, and will add German efficiency.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Interview with him:

"It was a good time to announce it. I am happy that everybody knows about it now. It wasn't easy to keep it to myself, but that way it was the best for everyone involved. [...] For me things were settled a while ago. The offer came in before the winter. We had many conversations and I decided to accept the challenge."

(On saving Messi's penalty): "I think the saved penalty won't be a topic of conversation. I don't even know if Messi remembers me. But I think he does."

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
From an interview with him:

"It was a good time to announce it. I am happy that everybody knows about it now. It wasn't easy to keep it to myself, but that way it was the best for everyone involved. [...] For me things were settled a while ago. The offer came in before the winter. We had many conversations and I decided to accept the challenge."

(On saving Messi's penalty): "I think the saved penalty won't be a topic of conversation. I don't even know if Messi remembers me. But I think he does."
The little dictator is gonna crucify him

Kerrybai

Messi had his revenge in the second half ! I hope this guy can command his box , Valdes was very weak in this respect.

I

instinct

Zubizaretta displayed a 20 minute long video explaining and showing why Ter Stegen is the best option to replace Victor Valdes #fcb #sport

Zubi scouts on YT :coffee:

zanela

Confirmed first GK if true.

I wouldn't be sure with the K.Navas rumours picking up steam, a player who happens to be the new coach's call. GK is a position that can do without excessive rotation. So one is bound to get unhappy eventually. I would've preferred to see the costa rican at Atléti, but in an event he arrives, MAtS under simeone(even P.Jemez) for couple of years might do him good. He can play there regularly and adapt to the Primera.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Only saw Navas rumours picking up steam on Twitter, nowhere else so far. Another, more experienced keeper coming in doesn't change anything about MAtS (supposed) status, as it's the only logical thing to do with Oier going out on loan and MAtS and Masip both having no la liga experience. Why would he be loaned out? No chance. MAtS is signed, if Navas and him can't coexist then Navas won't be bought.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
We had a pre-agreement with MAtS about 10 months ago after Valdes's exit announcement. In January we made him have his medicals for Barca and he passed. We bought him keeping in mind that Valdes needs to be replaced. There is absolutely ZERO chance that he will be loaned out.

Home of Barca Fans