1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Did the press treat De Gea this badly? :lol:

I think he'll get used to it though.

Well..... Some wanted him gone just because of the donut issue so he had quite a bad time with the press as well due to his blunders, but he has completely shut them up now and hopefully thats what TS does as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On the other side, the press here desperately want COurtois, so they have a clear agenda against him no matter what he will do.

I

instinct

I still can't believe the press are delusional enough to believe that getting Courtois would be that easy.

I don't think that any journalist who wants Courtois has the intelligence to realize the impossibility of getting him :lol:

L

Learo

On the other side, the press here desperately want COurtois, so they have a clear agenda against him no matter what he will do.

The question we have to ask ourselves is: How on earth do they believe we can get a player who is owned by Chelsea and liked by Mourinho, a guy who despise Barca?

ceefoo

Must be some stupid Courtois fanboy from Sport pushing those retarded questions.

He was on the front page of Sport as a list of transfer targets I recall.

L

Learo

For once, we could have made a really shrewd transfer, and the journos try to botch it by making him feel unwanted and obsessing about a totally unrealistic transfer for obscene amounts of money, like Thiago Silva or some other stupid obsession. What is wrong with these people?

L

linetty

Why do they bring up Courtois every time? He doesn't suit Barca, can't pass even if his life depended on it...don't like him, not even a bit, hope he goes to Chelshit

by the way, MATS has a strong personality, bet he doesn't give a shit about anything the press/media says

12m for Stegen, great transfer by the board

Last edited:
Why do they bring up Courtois every time? He doesn't suit Barca, can't pass even if his life depended on it...don't like him, not even a bit, hope he goes to Chelshit

I would like Courtois at Barca, and I believe he's better than Ter Stegen atm, but he's unrealistic. He'd cost way more than TS, plus Chelsea probably wouldn't even be willing to sell him to us at any price. Buying TS was a much smarter move than chasing Courtois and probably ending up with no one would have been. Of course, the deluded Courtois fanboys at MD and Sport are too dumb to see that.

So now it's time to ask the true question that's on everyone's minds...... Ladies: Bartra or ter Stegen? :pep:

Well, Pique has Shakira, so I'd say he wins :pique:

Last edited:
L

linetty

I don't think Courtois would be good for us...at Atleti he has a wall in front of him consisting of incredible defenders that is in the hands of the great Diego Simeone.

Don't say Thibaut is better than MATS just now...wait till Marc shows what he's worth here. I believe he can be better than Courtois

BoPpzwkIYAAHllW.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans