1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Egert

Estonian Culé
MaTS seems to get along with Vermaelen. I hope MaTS will stay at Barca for many years so he can become my favourite player here.

Antimadridista1

I hope that he will stay in Barcelona next seasons.
He doesn't look really happy to be honest and didn't answer directly when the journalist of TV3 told him "But next year you'll be in Barcelona".

I think that we all know that he's a huge talent and a great goalkeper but we can't say anything about Bravo. The Chilean is just a beast for us in la Liga this season. We have nothing to complain about and we're lucky to have two such great goalkeepers in our squad. We can say that we ,kind of , forgot Valdes.

Kerrybai

I hope that he will stay in Barcelona next seasons.
He doesn't look really happy to be honest and didn't answer directly when the journalist of TV3 told him "But next year you'll be in Barcelona".

I think that we all know that he's a huge talent and a great goalkeper but we can't say anything about Bravo. The Chilean is just a beast for us in la Liga this season. We have nothing to complain about and we're lucky to have two such great goalkeepers in our squad. We can say that we ,kind of , forgot Valdes.

He won't leave, pretty much everywhere he could potentially go is a step down. Bayern won't take him, Madrid won't take him, United won't, Chelsea won't. Maybe somewhere like Arsenal or Dortmund, but that's a step down. He'll be patient and wait for his turn... besides it's not like he's always benched, he is playing the cup games.

L

linetty

He's playing Copa and CL. Soon he'll be playing the Liga aswell so...I don't see a reason why'd he want to leave or be unhappy with his current situation.

Empty

Doesn't look happy? He could just be highly introverted and/or a bit nervous. One shouldn't try to overanalyze the situation.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He won't leave, pretty much everywhere he could potentially go is a step down. Bayern won't take him, Madrid won't take him, United won't, Chelsea won't. Maybe somewhere like Arsenal or Dortmund, but that's a step down. He'll be patient and wait for his turn... besides it's not like he's always benched, he is playing the cup games.

:roberto:

khaled_a_d

Moving from Barca bench to starter in BVB /Arsenal or Liverpool isn't a step down ,nevermind there are rumors Manu might go for him if they sold De Gea but it is highly unlikely tbh
I can see him asking for a loan next year tbh ,if Lucho is still the coach that won't be a bad move
But I would imagine he is planning on staying here for long term

Home of Barca Fans