1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Kerrybai

He's the man for the future and that first half save was just world class, save of the season imo. However he has a long way to go and imo Bravo should take the CL this season, the lack of playing time could be making things harder for him. It's a bit frightening how bad both keepers are under the ball though...

F

Flavia

He's the man for the future and that first half save was just world class, save of the season imo. However he has a long way to go and imo Bravo should take the CL this season, the lack of playing time could be making things harder for him. It's a bit frightening how bad both keepers are under the ball though...

They're pretty much the same gk for me, right now. Which is weird. Same type of blunders, weaknesses... Unzue needs to work harder with them both.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should keep playing in the Copa + CL.

If a couple of blunders after a string of good games is all people can take then they should stop rooting for young players and instead hope the club buys oldies.

Kerrybai

They're pretty much the same gk for me, right now. Which is weird. Same type of blunders, weaknesses... Unzue needs to work harder with them both.

I feel slightly safe with Bravo as MAtS is still finding his feet it seems. I imagine Luch won't disturb the rotation though.

He should keep playing in the Copa + CL.

If a couple of blunders after a string of good games is all people can take then they should stop rooting for young players and instead hope the club buys oldies.

What string of games? all his games have been played far apart from each other, there is no way he can feel 100% comfortable in goal while with the way the rotations work. I don't think he is our best option against big European opposition, he could get eaten alive with so little match practice.

He's the more talented of the 2 but imo Bravo is the safer option as he has the playing time every week.

Last edited:

Alen

Impressive mistake that makes him look like an amateur, but it doesn't mean anything for me. He's been good this year and i hope he keeps playing CL and Copa.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is known for making this kind of blunders once in a while, who could forget that goal he conceded against the USA? We will just have to accept that risk. I just hope it won't happen in important games such as the CL.

Home of Barca Fans