1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You guys are joking too much!!!!! This is serious shit!!!! MAtS deserves pain, PAIN I tell you!!!!!!

Maxpaynebox.jpg

PAYNE!!!!

Iarwain

He looked confident in the first half, you can feel that goal struck him.

He almost had another goal-conceding mistake on that corner when Gio almost scored.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The pressure is not helping him, he is letting it get to his head. Bravo is more suited for CL, start mats for some easy liga matches. If he does not gain his confidence back then play bravo for both liga and CL, it is important in order to win any trophies.

F

Flavia

I miss the old times, when we just had Valdes to bash, and Pinto to make our hearts stop during games :pinto: :valdes:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is very inconsistent in corners kicks... I kind of forgive him for the first goal (horrible mistake, but shit happens) but the one in the corner kick is unacceptable, that one of the first things a keeper should have under control and it's not the first time it happens...

F

Flavia

He is very inconsistent in corners kicks... I kind of forgive him for the first goal (horrible mistake, but shit happens) but the one in the corner kick is unacceptable, that one of the first things a keeper should have under control and it's not the first time it happens...

This is worrying because he used to be very commanding of his box with Mönchengladbach.

Home of Barca Fans