1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

FC B

hes apparently nervous and still not quite used to the shirt.
every game i watch him it feels like hes playing his debut, he is at barca since the summer and he has hardly faced any shots on target so far to shine.
This is devastating for his confidence, poor guy.

I agree he really must play more meaning including some easier La Liga home fixtures but apparently Lucho thinks otherwise and I'm scared of what he might do in the final CL stages if we'll get there.

mssarm

Every keeper eventually makes mistakes. But that save shows the potential Marc has. It's his first year. Remember De Gea's first year at MU. He was worse. I think for the time being Bravo should continue the ligue, less stress for MAtS.

DrPepper

It was a huge mistake, but no problem really. It happens.

Neuer made mistakes in his first season at Bayern, so did De Gea at United. Normal.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Every keeper eventually makes mistakes. But that save shows the potential Marc has. It's his first year. Remember De Gea's first year at MU. He was worse. I think for the time being Bravo should continue the ligue, less stress for MAtS.

Less stress than UCL knockout match? I'm not so sure.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Can we all agree on the date in which we'll get together to stone, flay, flog and amputate MAtS? I'd rather get everything sorted out so that no one misses this important occasion.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can we all agree on the date in which we'll get together to stone, flay, flog and amputate MAtS? I'd rather get everything sorted out so that no one misses this important occasion.

Let's take out him and Bravo together so that Masip can become our starter! #LaMasia

:worthy:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You guys are joking too much!!!!! This is serious shit!!!! MAtS deserves pain, PAIN I tell you!!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans