1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

L

linetty

The penalty was legitimate call... No two ways about it. Pique missed the ball, got the leg from behind
You kidding? It was Aguero who stomped on Pique's foot and then dived... Never a penalty, thankfully ter Stegen stopped it because they didn't deserve a goal

Zangash

Banned
The referee yesterday was far more incompetent than what we see in Spain. Man City should have had two players sent off, and the penalty decision was a complete joke. Imagine the outrage by the British media if those decisions had gone our way.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The penalty was definitely a dive, you can see it on the slow mo he stomps on pique who retracts but he just goes for it, it was a smart dive though, they were desperate to score .. thankfull MatS was up for it :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
If only bravo was as good as mats in stopping pens. I am sure penaldo will get on this weekend and bravo never got close in saving any of the pens this season. Well at least bravo doesn't fuck up...

Alarcón

One thing i was thinking about though was that half of our team was inside the box before Agûero hit the ball. Messi got to retake his penalty for same reason the other day.
But great save by Stegen :)

Leo was allowed to retake his penalty because the GK came off the line. I don't think the players were even in the box there.

L

linetty

Not as much as Mats.. I mean individual mistakes like the one he did yesterday. Mats is still young so he is more susceptible to make mistakes.
Yeah, he got a bit overconfident but it wasn't THAT bad of a mistake. It happens when you take Neuer-esque risks. Both keepers are great and we should be happy about it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah, he got a bit overconfident but it wasn't THAT bad of a mistake. It happens when you take Neuer-esque risks. Both keeper are great and we should be happy about it.

Yep, mats distribution is much much better. Neuer also made some huge errors in his career. I can't help but think that bravo is better for high octane matches, mats is feeling the pressure unlike bravo who is always cool and composed. Maybe lack of game time is effecting mats.

barcanuck

Das is The Steven!

1438799-30772874-1600-900.jpg

2ffb6aaf-cdb6-11e4-acef-f80f41fc6a62

zanela

I wonder whats taking the boogie-eater so long to release his squad list. I hope he picks the cry-boy as Manuela's deputy. It would help tS gaining match time with the U-21s.

Home of Barca Fans