1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Kohe321

26C818F200000578-3001381-image-a-105_1426715347461.jpg

Ter Stegen grew 5 inches after that save :lol:

The moment where Pique yelled at him at the back of his head as he was chest pumping the crowd was pure cool. :mats:

SeloBarca

One thing i was thinking about though was that half of our team was inside the box before Agûero hit the ball. Messi got to retake his penalty for same reason the other day.
But great save by Stegen :)

Zangash

Banned
One thing i was thinking about though was that half of our team was inside the box before Agûero hit the ball. Messi got to retake his penalty for same reason the other day.
But great save by Stegen :)

The official ruling for that was actually that the keeper had stepped off his line too early. But that doesn't really matter much. The difference in quality between referees and the baboons who blow whistles in Spain is massive.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ter Stegen: "Indications ahead of penalty? Mascherano said one side, but Rafinha said the other, so it wasn't really clear. Glad I saved it"

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
In hindsight I'm glad the official went against us yesterday because Kompany couldn't do a post-match interview with a frown on his face complaining about "soft fouls" this time. We gave about 20% and still dominated them completely, they received an absolute masterclass from Barca.

Same. Obviously I would have liked fairness but there was no way they could complain about the ref.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The referee yesterday was far more incompetent than what we see in Spain. Man City should have had two players sent off, and the penalty decision was a complete joke. Imagine the outrage by the British media if those decisions had gone our way.
The penalty was legitimate call... No two ways about it. Pique missed the ball, got the leg from behind

raskolnikov

Aguero dived, he looked for contact and stood on his foot. Never a penaldo imo.

Thankfully Ter Stegen saved it, imagine us going out by a highly motivated City last minute goal, it would probably be the most unfair win in football hsitory along with Chelsea 2012.

Home of Barca Fans