1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

J

Jamie Cal

Still can't believe that Pinto was our GK .

2 trophies last year. Gone.

And Valdes got injured in December (iirc), we knew we needed a goalie, we knew we were going for MATS.....why couldn't we have brought him in January. :( Oh well, 'no use crying over spilled milk' as they say.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

And Valdes got injured in December (iirc), we knew we needed a goalie, we knew we were going for MATS.....why couldn't we have brought him in January. :( Oh well, 'no use crying over spilled milk' as they say.

Valdés got injured in March.

zanela

So, he chose Buyern and got himself tonked 7-smthing. Well done! :yes: I'm appalled at how popular RM and CHL are amongst their u-21s. Props to Volland n co, the only ones who choose Barca, even if they couldn't progress. :p
May be it's me but I was confused between Horn and Karius. The former seems such a twunt.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I don't get Pinto hating ,his last couple of year might have been awful but he was really solid early on and was very solid back up GK between 2008-2011 .

True, but we kept him for way too long. Even with Piqué's injury last season, I still feel we could've won a title if we had decent cover for Valdés.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I don't get Pinto hating ,his last couple of year might have been awful but he was really solid early on and was very solid back up GK between 2008-2011 .

Don't get me wrong. I love Pinto but he wasn't.............ermmmmm............the most reliable of goalkeepers.

khaled_a_d

True, but we kept him for way too long. Even with Piqué's injury last season, I still feel we could've won a title if we had decent cover for Valdés.

that is on the board tbh .they decided to save money in 2013 and sign no one but Neymar and they wanted Pinto to stay .no chance he would say no .and to make it worse they promoted incapable Oier over Masip
While I liked Oier loyalty and he has been with B team for 6 years (I don't know for fact but I would guess that is one of the longest for any player in B team) but it was clear since the year b4 who is the better GK .

Zangash

Banned

Valdes got injured in March, the week after we beat Real Madrid. How could you think he got injured in December?

Kohe321

And that last season, even though he was not very good on the pitch, he kept on being what he always was - a beacon of optimism and good mood in the squad. And that is worth a lot, and can't be measured in stats. I miss seeing him on the training field.

And on the bench :pep:

Antimadridista1

Sorry but I always thought that a club like Barca deserved a much better goalkeeper than Pinto.
The lad was 38 when we released him.
And yeah I think that Dutruel was the worse GK we ever had :lol:

Home of Barca Fans