1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Zangash

Banned
I'd rather him get regular playing time to develop his talents. Right now the guy gives me no confidence and I feel that Bravo is a much safer option, it should realy be the other way round though. Added to that I don't like that Lucho is throwing him into these huge games without giving him league minutes.

Just quoting this for the irony.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Made a brilliant save and is our best keeper so he should be played in some league games too so he can get some match rhythm.

mark1nhu

Solid as a rock.

I cannot wait to see him making history with us. There are sooooo many years ahead to be developed more and more...

khaled_a_d

Guys ,it is too late for the playing time arguments ,half of April hgas passed and Lucho clearly made his mind about it .MATS will continue as CL&CDR no 1 while Bravo will get the Liga games . In summer we will have plenty of time to see if it is gonna change

definitely. He is probably the best young goalie in the world atm.

Tough to make an argument for him with Courtois and Oblak .some would argue that De Gea can still be considered young GK

Egert

Estonian Culé
Had a good game. Shame that Mathieu scored an own goal but I won't blame anyone. 3-1 is a great result :)

Home of Barca Fans