1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

dostoevskij

he could only save a shot like this if he stays somewhere close to the penalty spot, but this would be totally against barca philosophy in a situation like this.

in first emoitonal moment i was also: wtf ter stegen, massive blunder, but the more rational i get, after replay and in ht, i see it completely different!!!

Icarium

Lifestealer
He didn't try to save it. He thought it was going out. He shouldn't have done that. Just dive and try to get it at least. If he can't reach it even then it is just unstoppable goal but he should try at least.

valonquar

He didn't try to save it. He thought it was going out. He shouldn't have done that. Just dive and try to get it at least. If he can't reach it even then it is just unstoppable goal but he should try at least.

That was probably the only thing he could've done better. He slowed down when he saw that the ball was out of his reach, wouldn't have changed the outcome though

F

Flavia

That was probably the only thing he could've done better. He slowed down when he saw that the ball was out of his reach, wouldn't have changed the outcome though

I agree. Mats is a very young gk. He still needs a lot more experience. Should be loaned to get consistent playing time.

blaugrana1987

Wondering how this doesnt happen to Bravo? Have to admit Bravo is just much safer keeper, whenerver TS is starting Im afraid of cheap mistake like this.

utility73

Bravo is luckier that's why
[youtube]rOT_X8RCGaw[/youtube]

Still a qualitative difference here. Bravo had no time to reposition himself here (as far as I can judge from that video).
In contrast Florenzi had covered at least 20 meters already before trying his shot.

Still very unlucky for Barça for that shot to go in off course.

Home of Barca Fans