1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Horatio

You're welcome
I agree with most people. As much as I want to blame this on Ter Stegen he didn't do much wrong on this occasion.

I will say this however: He is responsible for giving players the confidence to try shots like these.
It's going to take a lot of work to undo this situation.
Florenzi was extremely lucky though that it hit the inside of the bar like that.

Last edited:

Alarcón

I don't believe this. That's an illusion. [MENTION=16293]Alarcón[/MENTION] said Bravo would never be that much out and I believe him.

Video was conveniently edited to make Bravo look bad, I remember this very well & some idiot (Busquets I think) just gave the ball to them for no reason, so no wonder Bravo was so far out

frog-fcb

The transfer ban has ended, if you didn't know.

Yea i know it is but do we buy another gk of lesser quality to sit on the bench just so we can ship MatS out on loan. Were would we send him that plays the sweeper keeper system that would benefit him. Also dont forget he is the gk that won us 2 cups last season with only playing sporadic minutes which is an achievement in itself. To me the best option for MatS is to stay here work even harder in training an claim the number 1 spot for himself

F

Flavia

Yea i know it is but do we buy another gk of lesser quality to sit on the bench just so we can ship MatS out on loan. Were would we send him that plays the sweeper keeper system that would benefit him. Also dont forget he is the gk that won us 2 cups last season with only playing sporadic minutes which is an achievement in itself. To me the best option for MatS is to stay here work even harder in training an claim the number 1 spot for himself

I know all that. But he isn't going to play regularly, as he needs to, in order to get experience. He isn't going to bench Bravo any time soon. And if he commits a blunder that costs a lot, that won't help him either. Best thing would be a loan, I'm just not sure if he'd accept that.

valonquar

Still a qualitative difference here. Bravo had no time to reposition himself here (as far as I can judge from that video).
In contrast Florenzi had covered at least 20 meters already before trying his shot.

Still very unlucky for Barça for that shot to go in off course.

The video doesn't mean that Bravo made a mistake, it's to show that both keepers did things correctly but one is a bit luckier than the other.

frog-fcb

I know all that. But he isn't going to play regularly, as he needs to, in order to get experience. He isn't going to bench Bravo any time soon. And if he commits a blunder that costs a lot, that won't help him either. Best thing would be a loan, I'm just not sure if he'd accept that.
If he puts in a few good performances over next few games he can hopefully leave it that lucho cant drop him an carry on and get his minutes

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When you are made fool once (Bilbao) that could be luck.
Twice in a month is just stupid.
Sorry, no excuses for the German. He singlehandedly cost us points tonight.

Neymessi

Bad positioning or not is debatable but he should have attempted to save instead of thinking that it was going wide.

Home of Barca Fans