1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]644257005629124608[/tw]

The only ones who actually seem to blame him for the goal is Barca fans. Even journos not saying it's his fault which is surprising as they always jump on these things.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

It's funny to dis the Stegosaurus, but yes, it was an excellent goal- not only for the execution, but also because the scorer read the keeper so well. It wouldn't surprise me if Roma was instructed to keep an eye out for Ter Stegen way off his line.

serghei

[tw]644257005629124608[/tw]

The only ones who actually seem to blame him for the goal is Barca fans.

That is not true.

Sport: Un despiste de Ter Stegen y la falta de fortuna condicionaron el estreno del FC Barcelona en la Champions ante una Roma muy defensiva.

Mundo Deportivo, player ratings:

Ter Stegen Gafado

Decididamente, no está teniendo suerte en este inicio de temporada. Como en agosto hizo San José, al alemán le metieron otro gol tierra-aire, que Florenzi le contará todos los días a sus nietos. Seguramente, esta vez el portero no podía hacer mucho más, pero esto es como la mujer del César: debe parecerlo. En el futuro, mejor que haga por tirarse. No sería la primera vez que en el Barça te estigmatizan por menos.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
That is not true.

Sport: Un despiste de Ter Stegen y la falta de fortuna condicionaron el estreno del FC Barcelona en la Champions ante una Roma muy defensiva.

Mundo Deportivo, player ratings:

Ter Stegen Gafado

Decididamente, no está teniendo suerte en este inicio de temporada. Como en agosto hizo San José, al alemán le metieron otro gol tierra-aire, que Florenzi le contará todos los días a sus nietos. Seguramente, esta vez el portero no podía hacer mucho más, pero esto es como la mujer del César: debe parecerlo. En el futuro, mejor que haga por tirarse. No sería la primera vez que en el Barça te estigmatizan por menos.

Umm...not true? The quote you posted specifically states that Ter Stegen couldn't do much.

serghei

Umm...not true? The quote you posted specifically states that Ter Stegen couldn't do much.

This one too?

Marc André Ter Stegen se ha erigido en el protagonista negativo del estreno europeo del Barça. Ya lo fue en el primer viaje de la pasada campaña, en París, donde encajó tres goles, y también en los dos primeros encuentros oficiales de la presente temporada, en los que encajó cuatro goles del Sevilla en Tiblissi en la Supercopa de Europa y del Athletic en San Mamés en la ida de la Supercopa de España.

Sport.es

Horatio

You're welcome
This one too?

Marc André Ter Stegen se ha erigido en el protagonista negativo del estreno europeo del Barça. Ya lo fue en el primer viaje de la pasada campaña, en París, donde encajó tres goles, y también en los dos primeros encuentros oficiales de la presente temporada, en los que encajó cuatro goles del Sevilla en Tiblissi en la Supercopa de Europa y del Athletic en San Mamés en la ida de la Supercopa de España.

Sport.es

My Spanish is not that great but in that piece they only seem to describe the recent developments and results of Ter Stegen, which are given not that great. But it doesn't have anything to do with today's situation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This one too?

Sport.es

Not EVERY SINGLE JOURNO in the World then.....

Lucho himself and a goalkeeping legend like Kahn isn't enough I guess...

Pepe Silvia

He didn't even try and save it. Goes to show he is too casual and doesn't take each situation with extreme caution like a top shelf keeper would. Let's see how he responds.

He didn't even try and save it. Goes to show he is too casual and doesn't take each situation with extreme caution it was magnificent effort, shot and goal
he didn't try because he knew it was useless.

nothing to blame him for, it's part of the barca tactics so it will happen once in a while

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
As soon as Florenzi's shot went in I thought about how much hate he is gonna get in here. I think it was partly his fault (albeit a small one) and partly the once in a lifetime shot by Florenzi.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The kid has a way to go. Talent is great but he needs a cool experienced head and not be sleeping like that. Twice that's happened now. A cool, experienced, sharp bravo would not have let that goal in.

Catalan Fan

It was disappointing.I defended him the first time it happened, but I can't this time.I still think he's a decent keeper, but that cost us 3 pts.

Still, a draw away in Italy is ok.Am still confident we'll top the group.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We should employ a guy to stand behind him at the advertising boards and shout "wake the fuck up kid" every ten seconds.

Home of Barca Fans