1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Rassvet

I still recommend Matt Turner. His price could be cheap because of the bias against US players. Same with Miles Robinson.

JamDav1982

I started to get excited about Onana in recent years, but he showed some shitty behavior recently and that is why he lost his starting spot. Still think Barca should go for him yeah. Courtois and Donnarumma acted like little bitches as well but turned out fine in the end.

What behaviour?

His ban is only just up is it not?

Horatio

You're welcome
Maybe we should check out Colombia. They have amazing talents and players are way undervalued on the market.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
What behaviour?

His ban is only just up is it not?

He failed a doping test and then lied about it and said he took it accidentally as pills were his wife's(pregnancy pills?) and they look similar to paracetamol...even though they don't in shape or color. Don't know if I have details exactly correct you should look it up in any case. But this was talk of town in NL for a few weeks.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Please for the love of god take the 55m for this guy. Could legit get way better gk for 30m and extra 25m for a forward.

JamDav1982

He failed a doping test and then lied about it and said he took it accidentally as pills were his wife's(pregnancy pills?) and they look similar to paracetamol...even though they don't in shape or color. Don't know if I have details exactly correct you should look it up in any case. But this was talk of town in NL for a few weeks.

Aye so not so much recently and of course loses spot when banned.

Horatio

You're welcome
Aye so not so much recently and of course loses spot when banned.

Okay, I thought ban was behind us and he was not playing because of another issue. Apologies if mixed up things.

Edit: Okay, so apparently Onana has been training since September with Ajax youth team. Overmars said he might never join first team again as they have moved passed him. I think his loyalty is being questioned. So some issues going on.

So likely that even after ban Ajax will not want him to play.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

bitch ass ter stegen fooled millions of people into thinking hes actually good.

Get this bitch and his bitch ass fans out of here

Messigician

Marc-Andr? ter Stegen is no longer that reliable or that untouchable. Against Celta Vigo, there was the feeling that the German goalkeeper should have been able to do better on at least one of the three conceded goals. [md]

https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1457081238456516610

Celta scored 5 goals (w/ offsides) in 45 minutes. 9 minutes per goal :( It's not only MATS, or only someone else. Defending by having ball - that's what we are missing

ArtistCatalunya

Once upon a time, he was good. But I think he is getting worse season after season. Can't trust him being the first goalkeeper of barca for the upcoming season. Look at Donnarumma levels for example; there is a difference !

Home of Barca Fans