1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

serghei

Celta scored 5 goals (w/ offsides) in 45 minutes. 9 minutes per goal :( It's not only MATS, or only someone else. Defending by having ball - that's what we are missing

Some good posts from you lately, Bartomeu trolling aside.

A properly coached Barca side should handle possession vs bottom La Liga sides when 3-0 up. Even with weaknesses in the team.

ajnotkeith

Said it a lot but we stopped running after the 3-0 and all the players switched off thinking they were heroes for beating up on Celta Vigo. Our mentality is amateurish.

JamDav1982

MATS cant make that fuck up for first goal.
Mingueza is fucking terrible defender that cant defend.
Busi cant run.
Puig chases ball and isnt up to it phyisically. Made midfield worse.
Depay was a disgrace and could barely control ball in second half.
Alba.. like Busi is done when asked to defend or play out under pressure.

The good... Nico.

Horatio

You're welcome
Relax nobody is saying it was just Ter Stegen. Issue with him he has the air of thinking to be a world class keeper even though he is not. Also many other players have taken heat disproportionally to him for years. Too much "our defense sucks" and not "our defense and keeper sucks". Again, reason Messi and him had their "differences".

Barcilliant

He sucks. The defense sucks too but look at Chelsea vs Burnley. Burnley keeper made save after save and kept them in the game. Burnley managed to grab a point at the end.
This overrated clown sucks. Put Neto or the other guy in. Ter Stegen is not the only problem but we do have options so why not use them. Bench him asap.

serghei

He sucks. The defense sucks too but look at Chelsea vs Burnley. Burnley keeper made save after save and kept them in the game. Burnley managed to grab a point at the end.
This overrated clown sucks. Put Neto or the other guy in. Ter Stegen is not the only problem but we do have options so why not use them. Bench him asap.

Don't worry. Bayern is next in CL and he'll be letting in 5 goals from 7-8 shots.

iniestaGOAT

Relax nobody is saying it was just Ter Stegen. Issue with him he has the air of thinking to be a world class keeper even though he is not. Also many other players have taken heat disproportionally to him for years. Too much "our defense sucks" and not "our defense and keeper sucks". Again, reason Messi and him had their "differences".

Messi and him had his diffrences, suarez openly called him out saying he never comes out for anything. I dont know why this guy is so protected.

He can barely make any save, he will have a half decent game once in a while with saves any other half decent premier league keeper could make and be hyped by fans.

End of season surgery time.

JedBanker

Bang on average keeper these days, I used to defend him a lot but it is clear he is at mid table label, guy does the bare minimum and makes saves he is expected to

khaled_a_d

So, actually, he conceded 6 goals out of 7 shots on target? Damn that's impressive even for him.

The 7th shot was the one he "saved" in 1st goal.

I mean I just watched the game an hour ago or so and I already knew in advance he had shit game, but I was still shocked by that level

serghei

The 7th shot was the one he "saved" in 1st goal.

I mean I just watched the game an hour ago or so and I already knew in advance he had shit game, but I was still shocked by that level

Let's hope someone at the club notices that and starts to bench him. Or better yet sell him as he still is somehow rated.

Home of Barca Fans