1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Watching MATS now makes me appreciate VV more. Dude could have shit games, but you could never doubt his confidence or his willingness to curse and yell at everyone in the back line. Confidence from your keeper does wonders to the defense

the whole defense would be wary of mad man Victor waiting for them in the locker room

Horatio

You're welcome
He shouldn't feel inspired though. Even if this is a team of world class youngsters, it'll take years for them to become elite and compete with the rest of Europe. Ter Standing is 29 and doesn't have the luxury of waiting for Barcelona to build for the future. It's understandable for his morale to drop in these circumstances.

Not an excuse though, mate is shit now and was useless back when the team was at its peak when we needed him most. He can fuck off.

Maybe you're right. But if he doesn't want to be part of this project he should've @(#*ed off long time ago.

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]

If you told me mats had given up during bayern violation season i would say you have a point. But i dunno, this is almost a new team with great prospects. He should feel inspired to give it all just like the youngsters do. They are fighting for good results and then he botches it (together with Lenglet yes but not necessary to mention him at this point).

Sure
Dont think it's not the more simple stuff too. But it's not like any of the above isn't the case either.

Could well be he's damaged goods in more ways than one and not worth hassle
Lots of people felt like this about Varane after he literally wouldnt stop making mistakes when mattered and been clear that he only stayed in Madrid for Zidane.

raedkuwait

you are all dreaming if you think Newcastle would pay even 1 mil for this shit keeper, hhh 55 mill in you dreams, no way any team
in the world would want this guy. i laugh at people in here who kept saying this guy is better than VV
VV is 100 times better than him, heck bring back bravo, even bravo at his age is better than this fucker
this fucker has coast us at least one CL trophy.

Windhook

There were sideline reporters who told that the Celta coach instructed his players to ease off the pressure around 60th minute, as they had plenty of time for a comeback. Otherwise the game would have ended 6-3, every shot being a goal.

Horatio

You're welcome
Either way, I really hope we get Onana, who I liked a lot for Ajax (or someone else, really).

I started to get excited about Onana in recent years, but he showed some shitty behavior recently and that is why he lost his starting spot. Still think Barca should go for him yeah. Courtois and Donnarumma acted like little bitches as well but turned out fine in the end.

Home of Barca Fans