1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Bobo32

The thing is he lets them in in every game and not once in a year like Neuer

Not this game though! He had one brilliant save and at least one very good one where he held on to the free shot taken from an angle.
He looked solid overall, but I don't like that he didn't dare to play the ball out from the back in the end of the game.

Bobo32

Xavi: "Ter Stegen is fundamental for us… He is among the three best goalkeepers in the world. He has personality, character, great footwork and insurance. For me he is a guarantee."

Windhook

I hope Xavi's work with him will improve his confidence and handling especially. If footwork is considered he is among the top goalkeepers in the world, but the rest of the praises by Xavi I don't buy. And the lost translation cracked me up - insurance.:lol: I have an insurance, too. I pay for it.

Bobo32

I hope Xavi's work with him will improve his confidence and handling especially. If footwork is considered he is among the top goalkeepers in the world, but the rest of the praises by Xavi I don't buy. And the lost translation cracked me up - insurance.:lol: I have an insurance, too. I pay for it.

Barca pay for ter Stegen too! lol it's barcacentre's twitter account doing the translation...
I think Xavi speaks his mind, but he prefers to speak when he has positive things to say. Whether he is correct or not, I think his praise and trust will help the players.

CatalinR10

Xavi: "Ter Stegen is fundamental for us? He is among the three best goalkeepers in the world. He has personality, character, great footwork and insurance. For me he is a guarantee."

what a fucking joke

I already dislike him as a coach. He looks to be licking a lot of asses.

KingLeo10

Xavi turning into a bum at record pace.

Imagine being a twerker for MATS of all people. I can understand maybe Messi or Iniesta if they were here. But MATS???

Home of Barca Fans