1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Seems those rumours of De La Fuente still being the GK coach are true.

jjdqUl4.jpg

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Sell sell sell!
How much would we get for him in the transfer market?

There's been rumours of Newcastle making him his top target in January and be ready to pay 55M, which if true, is an absolute must take. Perfect timing as well, since Newcastle are fighting for survival in the league and will literally throw money around to get as many big names and good players as possible in January, cause they can't afford to get relegated. They'll probably buy some solid players in January in any case and manage to stay up in the end, and in the summer that desperation factor will be gone, when they'll probably go for even better players. That's why we need to take advantage of it, while we still can. Try and give them Coutinho and any other player (Lenglet? heard they might want him) they'll take as well.

Perfect timing in terms of finding a replacement too, we can sign Onana on a pre-contract and bet on Neto and Pena for the 2nd half of this season, or even sign Onana right away, he'd be a bargain for under 5M for sure. That's a 50M profit to spend on a winger or a 9 (or both), and that is if we sell only Ter Stegen, imagine we manage to sell the likes of Coutinho, Umtiti, Lenglet, Braithwaite as well.

malvolio

Anyone and their dog is linked to Newcastle these days.

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

I don't think Ter Stegen is a leader in the dressing room. And I think club just preferred stability over spending time and money searching for a GK.

That De La Fuente story is just clutching at straws really. So baldie and Ter Stegen have the club by the balls since neither could be replaced/fired by 3 presidents and 7-8 managers?

Horatio

You're welcome
Anyone and their dog is linked to Newcastle these days.

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

I don't think Ter Stegen is a leader in the dressing room. And I think club just preferred stability over spending time and money searching for a GK.

That De La Fuente story is just clutching at straws really. So baldie and Ter Stegen have the club by the balls since neither could be replaced/fired by 3 presidents and 7-8 managers?

i don't think Ter Stegen is leader either. But he has board members fooled he is difficult to replace because "he good with feet." And prolly De La Fuente promoting him.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

There's been rumours of Newcastle making him his top target in January and be ready to pay 55M, which if true, is an absolute must take. Perfect timing as well, since Newcastle are fighting for survival in the league and will literally throw money around to get as many big names and good players as possible in January, cause they can't afford to get relegated. They'll probably buy some solid players in January in any case and manage to stay up in the end, and in the summer that desperation factor will be gone, when they'll probably go for even better players. That's why we need to take advantage of it, while we still can. Try and give them Coutinho and any other player (Lenglet? heard they might want him) they'll take as well.

Perfect timing in terms of finding a replacement too, we can sign Onana on a pre-contract and bet on Neto and Pena for the 2nd half of this season, or even sign Onana right away, he'd be a bargain for under 5M for sure. That's a 50M profit to spend on a winger or a 9 (or both), and that is if we sell only Ter Stegen, imagine we manage to sell the likes of Coutinho, Umtiti, Lenglet, Braithwaite as well.

any news and any rumor about Newcastle is totally wrong, there is no way in hell any team will pay more than 10M let alone 55M for this guy, i can bet you that every team in
the world fully know how shit Ter Stegen is and they are trying so hard to sell the idea to us that he is good so we keep him and they can score against him so easy.

Andresito

Staff member
any news and any rumor about Newcastle is totally wrong, there is no way in hell any team will pay more than 10M let alone 55M for this guy, i can bet you that every team in
the world fully know how shit Ter Stegen is and they are trying so hard to sell the idea to us that he is good so we keep him and they can score against him so easy.

Your posts in this thread are so boring. 0 nuance.

ajnotkeith

Your posts in this thread are so boring. 0 nuance.

Well he is right Newcastle dont want him for 55m as they only have 50m to spend in line with FFP. Doubt they would spend their whole budget in Ter Stegen, instead they will do like us and go for free agents and people out of contract soon for low transfer fees and they can give them high wages. Newcastle will probably sign Thomas Strakosha of Lazio who is out of contract next year. He'd be pretty good for us in fact. Great shot stopping keeper and good with his feet.

clemente

GK coach can't fix him, it's mental issues, we know his peak, and he usually is top GK in la liga, but when it comes to CL, there is no coach that can fix his mental, some players just don't have that Buffon mentality in them.

iniestaGOAT

Ter Clown getting dangerously close to getting kicked from national team.

His long term contract is a disaster, cant believe he wanted even more money.

He is the next umtiti will refuse to leave. Forever.

George_Costanza

Ter Clown getting dangerously close to getting kicked from national team.

His long term contract is a disaster, cant believe he wanted even more money.

He is the next umtiti will refuse to leave. Forever.

No, he isn't the next Umtiti. Just sub him for Neto and I'm sure he will eventually submit a transfer request after a period of whining and bitching. He really would want to be in the NT for the WC, not being starter will hurt his chances.

Devils

Can't even make the bench for the national team. lol.

Not long ago Barcaforum was campaigning him to replace Neuer as a starter lmao.

iniestaGOAT

No, he isn't the next Umtiti. Just sub him for Neto and I'm sure he will eventually submit a transfer request after a period of whining and bitching. He really would want to be in the NT for the WC, not being starter will hurt his chances.

No, world cup is in less than an year. Ifhe survives one more year he is umtiti status for the rest of his contract duration.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think competition will help him much. He's physically shot due to his constant knee problems which have been lingering for at least three seasons. Not to forget being possibly mentally shot with all the humiliations in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans