1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FG6dQt1X0Ast495

Here we can see ter Statue asking his defense how he was supposed to save the shot since it was on target, and therefore, unsavable, in color

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Indeed hence 'arguing with yourself'.

Nah you clearly posted that since you think I was somehow calling you out with that post. The thing is, bar you and Malvolio, everyone is recognizing that ter Stegen is finished mentally (and probably physically thanks to his fucked-up knee). I don't remember what was your position on MAtS except you praising him for saving one central shot vs Valencia so I don't know why we're having this discussion

JamDav1982

Nah you clearly posted that since you think I was somehow calling you out with that post. The thing is, bar you and Malvolio, everyone is recognizing that ter Stegen is finished mentally (and probably physically thanks to his fucked-up knee). I don't remember what was your position on MAtS except you praising him for saving one central shot vs Valencia so I don't know why we're having this discussion

Nah I clearly posted as you are arguing points no one is making. Simple.

Aye all ever done is praise MATS for one shot v Valencia.

Your memory is top notch clearly.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Nah I clearly posted as you are arguing points no one is making. Simple.

The unsavable shot thing is not a bogus point, many people were using that as an excuse earlier, even during his terrible stint in March-April of 2021 where he would concede most of the goals on target. It continued into this season but stopped after Stegen's performances became indefensible. Now I and some others are using it just for the meme/mockery

JamDav1982

The unsavable shot thing is not a bogus point, many people were using that as an excuse earlier, even during his terrible stint in March-April of 2021 where he would concede most of the goals on target. It continued into this season but stopped after Stegen's performances became indefensible.

Nah L there for you.

Saying some shots were unsavable does not then mean ones he could do better on has any relevance to that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Nah L there for you.

Saying some shots were unsavable does not then mean ones he could do better on has any relevance to that.

No it has clear relevance. People were calling plenty savable shots unsavable as an excuse, hence the meme that any shot directed at Stegen is unsaveable. Most of all, it is a meme/shitpost. You seem upset by this though

Home of Barca Fans