1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Nazario1985

As one of his biggest fans in the past, i literally thought that he was in the bracket of oblak. As a hardcore barca fan like devils himself i rewatched some of our humiliations(bayern, psgx2, juve, liverpool, roma) and i realized that in those games keepers like navas, alisson, neuer made a world class difference. Its time to put neto on the goal, this guy closes his eyes when the shot is on target.

At this level the likes of Bonou are better than him !! let alone Oblak.

Neto i'm afraid is worse than MATS.

CatalinR10

If he continue down this road soon he will meet the Victor Valdes level.

have some respect for VV.

He was absolute clutch in our CL final win vs Arsenal and kept us in the game when Arsenal had big chances ( especially Henry 1v1 denied ) .

Sure, at one point he was in really bad form for around 2 seasons , became a meme but he turned it around and was back to world class level , easily top 3 in the world at some point untill he landed badly on his knee and after that injury his career as a top team player was over.

He had more impact than Mats will ever have for us or in general.

He was a barca player for 13 years ( ? ) and more than half of those were world class.

Mats is a joke compared to him.

Eto'o , Larsson , Valdes carried us in that final.

Nazario1985

have some respect for VV.

He was absolute clutch in our CL final win vs Arsenal and kept us in the game when Arsenal had big chances ( especially Henry 1v1 denied ) .

Sure, at one point he was in really bad form for around 2 seasons , became a meme but he turned it around and was back to world class level , easily top 3 in the world at some point untill he landed badly on his knee and after that injury his career as a top team player was over.

He had more impact than Mats will ever have for us or in general.

He was a barca player for 13 years ( ? ) and more than half of those were world class.

Mats is a joke compared to him.

Eto'o , Larsson , Valdes carried us in that final.

He was a clown for most of his career and it was only because FCB was soo good they didn't care about his not only mistakes but in his best form he was at most average.

For every so called good performance of him you can find 10 absolute garbage perf.

In the same match he can make a very good save (which you will find in your youtube highlights) and make us concede one or two stupid goals or with god's help the opponents will be miss his gifts.

VV was soo clownish he whined about Casillas being the defacto GK for spain.

The only skill he had was being a Barcelona product and was the first amigos for the board.

Him lasted 5 minutes outside Barcelona at 33 yo of age, just showed how good he was.

Now of course even the worst players in the world have a good run sometimes, so don't just show me a "decent performance". I have a very good memory of him since he was with that stupid hair cut (no positioning / absolute horror in crossed balls / a lord in sloppy hands / one of the best decisive passers if you count the conceded goals ... and in top of that he always acted entitled)

Rumors back in the day that Alves never liked him were never a shock for me.

CatalinR10

He was a clown for most of his career and it was only because FCB was soo good they didn't care about his not only mistakes but in his best form he was at most average.

For every so called good performance of him you can find 10 absolute garbage perf.

In the same match he can make a very good save (which you will find in your youtube highlights) and make us concede one or two stupid goals or with god's help the opponents will be miss his gifts.

The only skill he had was being a Barcelona product and was the first amigos for the board.

Him lasted 5 minutes outside Barcelona at 33 yo of age, just showed how good he was.

Now of course even the worst players in the world have a good run sometimes, so don't just show me a "decent performance". I have a very good memory of him since he was with that stupid hair cut (no positioning / absolute horror in crossed balls / a lord in sloppy hands / one of the best decisive passers if you count the conceded goals ... and in top of that he always acted entitled)

we can agree to disagree then.

For me Mats is a joke and nowhere near what VV was for us.

iniestaGOAT

What big game did VV fuck up in? please post highlights I wanna see

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valdes was a good GK who made an error here and there sometimes. Not a special GK, but a good one who had some clutch games in big moments.

ter Stegen at his best was better or at least way more consistent, but he has been terrible for a while now in a way that I cannot remember Valdes was.

xXKonan

Ter Stegen was great a couple of years ago but has decayed so much and he's only 29.

Something clearly wrong with him. He can't make saves, his positioning is just woeful especially on setpieces, and can't deal with crosses and his best trait was his ball-playing abilities and now that has significantly decayed. He's also to blame for his issues but I also think whatever is going with our GK coaching also played a significant role as well. He refuses to work with anyone else other than de la Fuente despite the coaches wanting to bring in their own GK staff.

Home of Barca Fans