1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Kul_z

As one of his biggest fans in the past, i literally thought that he was in the bracket of oblak. As a hardcore barca fan like devils himself i rewatched some of our humiliations(bayern, psgx2, juve, liverpool, roma) and i realized that in those games keepers like navas, alisson, neuer made a world class difference. Its time to put neto on the goal, this guy closes his eyes when the shot is on target.

JamDav1982

No it has clear relevance. People were calling plenty savable shots unsavable as an excuse, hence the meme that any shot directed at Stegen is unsaveable. Most of all, it is a meme/shitpost. You seem upset by this though

No zero relevance.

Some shots cant save and not an excuse. Some can.

Simple.

Morten

As one of his biggest fans in the past, i literally thought that he was in the bracket of oblak. As a hardcore barca fan like devils himself i rewatched some of our humiliations(bayern, psgx2, juve, liverpool, roma) and i realized that in those games keepers like navas, alisson, neuer made a world class difference. Its time to put neto on the goal, this guy closes his eyes when the shot is on target.

He looked world class under Valverde for a while.

fergus90

Ter Stegen was the only player who was told he didn't need a Covid-19 vaccine. The medical staff were convinced it's impossible for him to catch anything [MD]

CatalinR10

Ter Stegen was the only player who was told he didn't need a Covid-19 vaccine. The medical staff were convinced it's impossible for him to catch anything [MD]

Q8h4.gif

wow.

Home of Barca Fans