1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

khaled_a_d

Exactly why Inaki has a real chance of overtaking him next season, even though most people think it's impossible.

Inaki is now back up GK for midtable club in Turkey, after their old fart starting GK is back from injury.

He had problems with crosses before in Barca B.
I prefer a new GK to be signed tbh

serghei

We need a new keeper. Just imagine the team is competitive and you have to rely on Stegen in a potential CL quarter on some tough away ground.

Messi983

FPc24sRXsB4QaR5

:lol:

Sailor Mars

Once again, let it be said that this forum wouldn't spare the rod for MATS if he committed the gaffe that "best keeper in the world" Mendy did against Madrid.

Horatio

You're welcome
Once again, let it be said that this forum wouldn't spare the rod for MATS if he committed the gaffe that "best keeper in the world" Mendy did against Madrid.

I said before but you are actually not helping your argument by bringing up Mats every time a different keeper makes a mistake. If if were the same keeper every time you are comparing to you might have had a point.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Done plenty of that vs Bayern, made an error-worthy goal literally in the last game.

Are you really content with his weaknesses? The man is so poor in the air. I never feel secure with him in goal when crosses fly in.

Sailor Mars

I said before but you are actually not helping your argument by bringing up Mats every time a different keeper makes a mistake. If if were the same keeper every time you are comparing to you might have had a point.

But all the keepers I have compared to MATS are keepers that several users on this forum have mentioned as being much better. I'm just pointing out the fact that all keepers, even top keepers, make errors or are left frozen by shot attempts.

Grass is not greener on the other side.

Horatio

You're welcome
But all the keepers I have compared to MATS are keepers that several users on this forum have mentioned as being much better. I'm just pointing out the fact that all keepers, even top keepers, make errors or are left frozen by shot attempts.

Grass is not greener on the other side.

Yes all keepers make mistakes. But issue is the frequency at which you do it.

Sailor Mars

Done plenty of that vs Bayern, made an error-worthy goal literally in the last game.

Are you really content with his weaknesses? The man is so poor in the air. I never feel secure with him in goal when crosses fly in.

He is poor in the air (by top keeper standards), but he is much more comfortable playing the ball with his feet compared to many keepers. A vital skill for Barca keepers and he excels at it.

malvolio

Mendy is World Class and one of the best GKs in the world.

Definitely a better GK than ter Stegen. You gotta be blind to say otherwise.

You dont have to spend a fortune to get a great GK. Bravo, Navas, Mendy, etc., all were cheap and all played for smaller clubs most of their careers, and all at their best are better GKs than any version of Mats. With right scouting it will be easy to replace him for cheap. Most GKs from smaller clubs would look even better if played with better players.

Take the L fellas

Mendy :lol:

Home of Barca Fans