1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

JamDav1982

Marc's defence force really make him want out to be as good as Mendy, Alisson, Courtois, Neuer :lol:

It's cute. If MATS really was so good y'all wouldn't need to clutch at straws to make other GKs look bad and MATS better. Keep living in delusion. I'm oot.

Nope.

He isnt one of very best for last while but better than likes of you make out and not held up to same standards as other keepers either as your comment on Mendy shows.

You literally speak nonsense about likes of Mendy to try and make MATS look worse and ignore game only days ago.

Giggle with glee any time a keeper makes an error to say 'thinks he is MATS' or makes a save to say 'thats a goal past MATS'. You lot are the ones using near enough every keeper to try and feed obsession about MATS not other way about.

Good idea to get oot.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Marc's defence force really want to make him out to be as good as Mendy, Alisson, Courtois, Neuer :lol:

It's cute. If MATS really was so good y'all wouldn't need to clutch at straws to make other GKs look bad and MATS better. Keep living in delusion. I'm oot.

Yeah he isn't as good as these guys but there isn't any keeper available who I would rate way above him.

In a way I would like to replace Stegen but we have much bigger needs for now. Money can be used for more urgent positions.

Horatio

You're welcome
True. They seem to happen more often than we think sometimes.

I am very aware that this bias can develop but I have seen mats cost us too frequently points or almost cost us points and is really weak overall in air.

DonAK and I were actually big defenders of his a few seasons ago. But you can only defend someone so many times.

Pure speculation but confident Messi does not rate him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am very aware that this bias can develop but I have seen mats cost us too frequently points or almost cost us points and is really weak overall in air.

DonAK and I were actually big defenders of his a few seasons ago. But you can only defend someone so many times.

I defended him for years, but he just isn't a great GK.

I still say he's good while some claim any random La Liga GK is better than him. But he isn't a top 8 GK or maybe even a top 10 GK in the world if you look at his last 2-3 seasons.

He's not World Class. He's not very good. He's a good GK though. But when I see our rivals have GKs who are better/much better who make fewer mistakes I also want us to get that. His defence force can keep crying about how people are unfair though :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

I am not defending Mats. I don't think he is great, but serviceable for our cash strapped situation.

He almost cost the game vs Sevilla. That would have hurt.

JamDav1982

Pure speculation but confident Messi does not rate him.

He was one of few that had balls to speak up against Messi and Suarez when they wouldnt run.

Who cares who Messi 'likes'.

Messi loved Pinto and he was fucking horrific.

FinBarcelonafan

I defended him for years, but he just isn't a great GK.

I still say he's good while some claim any random La Liga GK is better than him. But he isn't a top 8 GK or maybe even a top 10 GK in the world if you look at his last 2-3 seasons.

He's not World Class. He's not very good. He's a good GK though. But when I see our rivals have GKs who are better/much better who make fewer mistakes I also want us to get that. His defence force can keep crying about how people are unfair though :lol:

We need to find our Courtois. That guy is insane. The save on Azpi was insane.

Sailor Mars

Marc's defence force really want to make him out to be as good as Mendy, Alisson, Courtois, Neuer :lol:

Marc's defence force is just pointing out that several of his critics live in a bubble and are totally unaware of how frequently Mendy, Alisson, Courtois, and Neuer make mistakes.

JamDav1982

Jammy get butthurt every time someone makes a ter Stegen freeze joke it sounds like :lol:

Nah I enjoy the debate when folk make as many ignorant comments as you do.

'Mendy first mistake' proves the point.

You didnt even watch his last game.

Get oot again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marc's defence force is just pointing out that several of his critics live in a bubble and are totally unaware of how frequently Mendy, Alisson, Courtois, and Neuer make mistakes.

All GKs makes mistake but not all make them at the same frequency.

ter Stegen makes more mistakes than all of them and is a worse GK than all of them. Does that make y'all happy or do you want me to rate him as a top three GK in the world before you're content?

Nah I enjoy the debate when folk make as many ignorant comments as you do.

'Mendy first mistake' proves the point.

You didnt even watch his last game.

Nah, sounds like you're butthurt mate. Saw you reply to everyone who made a comment about ter Stegen in the CL thread trying to defend him relentlessly.

If it makes you sleep better at night I can send you a PM saying Marc is the best GK in the World. Don't be shy to send me a message.

JamDav1982

ter Stegen makes more mistakes than all of them and is a worse GK than all of them. Does that make y'all happy or do you want me to rate him as a top three GK in the world before you're content?

Yet your comments on Mendy prove you dont watch them or dont take such notice of mistakes others make.

You made an arse of this one given Mendy at weekend.

Sailor Mars

I would actually prefer that you rate him as the best GK in the world. That would make me content, though I'd settle for top 2.

Ter Stegen actually makes less mistakes than many other world class keepers when you consider how involved he is in the Barca buildup. Others would constantly be committing blunders if they had to play the Barca style.

JamDav1982

Nah, sounds like you're butthurt mate. Saw you reply to everyone who made a comment about ter Stegen in the CL thread trying to defend him relentlessly.

If it makes you sleep better at night I can send you a PM saying Marc is the best GK in the World. Don't be shy to send me a message.

Pointing out other keepers make mistakes more than likes of you realise or concede similar goals to MATS that will slaughter him for is not about 'pointing out other keepers mistakes to make MATS look better'.

It is to point out how clueless some of your takes such as 'one mistake from Mendy' is.

Mendy has made more fuck ups in last two games than MATS has in further back than that but dont let truth get in the way of a good story.

You can barely watch a game without your MATS shite and easy to call how and show how ignorant it is.

Home of Barca Fans