1 - Victor Valdes

Barca_070

We should have a keeper who can dominate the box when there are set pieces. Like a Cech does for Chelsea and a VD Sar did for Man. Utd. Valdes just cant do that.

raskolnikov

Maybe we should get Foster as our reserve goalie for next year, I dont blame victor for any of the goals though,not his fault.

Barca8

We all know Valdes can't defend his near side post and I think Wanyama knew this too lol
The goals weren't totally Valdes fault but I can't help to think Forster might have got a hand to them.

ShandyFFM

did someone see the match frankfurt vs bayern munich ???? kevin trapp from frankfurt was unbelievable again.. super season so far from the sub 21 goalkeeper... barca should have an eye on him

ShandyFFM

did someone see the match frankfurt vs bayern munich ???? kevin trapp from frankfurt was unbelievable again.. super season so far from the sub 21 goalkeeper... barca should have an eye on him

Garrus

To things need to start happening with him.
First, He should pull up more gut and start clearing these corners in the air, There is only so much our players can do due to height issues, How ever risky these clearings might be, It still no more risky than sitting around watching them, Our corners venerability is the worst in many years.

Second, Start anticipating 'Over our defenders balls' and make runs outside the box to clear them, I'm not talking about crazy distances, But reasonable one, 1 on 1 is getting vvery frequent with us, And hanging near the goal line doesn't help one bit, It's almost a guaranteed goal, celtic's second goal might be an example of this, Wouldn't hurt much to take a risk in such a dreadful situation.

Garrus

This wasn't a run outside the box that i was talking about, It was just plain retarded positioning inside the box, Plus that pass from lampard isn't what i call easily anticipated unlike those over our defenders we frequently get where you can actually see and anticipate the direction and the speed of the ball coming, and more importantly the distance was just too far to make a run, It's just a completely different situation of what i meant.
It's not like i'm giving much hope into this, Because positional sense isn't one of valdes strongest areas.

X

xaviniesta

i don't get why valdes gets so many critics about the ramires goal. he did the right thing to come out the line, especially when he saw it was ramires. i still wonder how he oulled off this great chip, every time i've seen him he reminds me more of a german or brit, not a brazilian who can do things like these. it was rather a brillian shot rather than poor goalkeeping. but since you are a madridista i understand you (well kinda don't actually)

i mean nobdoy ever criticise the goalkeeper when messi scoops it over the goalkeeper, they all hail messi for that, even when its a poor goalkeeping,,,

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Ramires goal was sheer brilliance on his part; it was a goal Messi would have been proud of.

To blame Valdes is an that you understood nothing of what happened.

Home of Barca Fans