1 - Victor Valdes

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
3 years ago when the talks stalled and right before Laporta had to intervene, Valdes' agent said this:

"Victor Valdes is the goalkeeper of Barcelona football club - one of the best clubs in the world. He's been showing that for a couple of years and he is at the same level as Iker Casillas, Buffon or anyone else.

"I have no doubt about that."

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
While i still want Valdes to renew his contract, Barcelona should seriously start to show some firm interest in ter Stegen. He's young, he's a great goalkeeper, and it won't be too long before other clubs try to snap him up.

Also i don't blame Valdes for conceding the goals from Ramires or Ronaldo. Mascherano is clearly at fault. While lower table La Liga teams won't have players who can take advantage of his positional mishaps, big club players will. In the knockout stages of the CL the pecking order for central defenders should be Pique->Puyol->Bartra->Mascherano->Song

kollegah

with neuer, we wouldnt have conceded a single goal against chelsea.
i dont why everybody hails valdez in here so much, i like him but hes not more than a average goalkeeper, the legacy of perfect style for barca is also annoying.

F

Flavia

According to catalan newspapers, the gk Barça supposedly has its eyes on is Valencia's Guaita.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
According to catalan newspapers, the gk Barça supposedly has its eyes on is Valencia's Guaita.

Guaita is great too and a move to Barcelona could get him recognition for the NT. However i'd still prefer ter Stegen because he is much younger and has more potential. Either one works though.

X

xaviniesta

he should've stayied to the line and wait the attacker to score though.

CatalinR10

bt2xck

Home of Barca Fans