1 - Victor Valdes

X

xaviniesta

well, its very easy to manipulate in twitter. you just come up with a news, then somebody will quote you, then somebody else would quote him, then barcastaff will quote him and so it goes worldwide, nobody really knows the first souce any more. from what i know so far this guy cam up with this story who seem to work in punto pelota...says it all.
https://twitter.com/quimdomenech

edit, goope you beat me to it.

just shows you should belive anything twitter says, even if it is barcastuff. but unfortunately many do...these punto pelota guys are master trolls. they would put most of this forum in shame :D

Last edited:

Doobs

The Messiah
Sometimes with rumours like these, logic should be applied. Valdes would be crazy to leave Barcelona.
He's Catalan too :lol:

X

xaviniesta

Sometimes with rumours like these, logic should be applied. Valdes would be crazy to leave Barcelona.
He's Catalan too :lol:

it's not like he can't leave barca if he wants to. if he want to go then he goes and i can't see personally anything wrong with that. cules recently think that every single la masia graduate MUST be in barca for his whole career now. but whats wrong is that idiots like these make up these rumors, without any reliable source. i meant these guys get paid for talkings shit daily basis, thats what they do for living for fuck sake.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I think he is going to go. He earns less than Casillas and we won't offer him the same money as that, so he will go and get a last pay check probably in the prem. I would love to see Courtois come in, quality keeper, young and also used to La Liga now. However, Chelski are not going to sell unless we tap him up and get him to put pressure on Chelski to play him or lose him (you know the Madrid tactics).

BTW I love VV and will be sad to see him go but I think that is the only eventuality.

Ursegor

World Champion
LOL Which EPL team would buy him? None.

United: De Gea (young World Class prospect)
City: Hart (in England they think he's the best GK in the world, only 25)
Chelsea: Cech who is the same age as Valdes + Courtois (young World Class prospect)
Arsenal: Szesesesesesny (IMO he is shit but AFAIK Arsenal fans rate him)

Anyway. Valdes would get destroyed in the EPL with his stature. Can you see him dealing with dozens of crosses which he would get bombarded with each game? De Gea still got problems adapting to that and De Gea is like 2 heads taller than Valdes.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Utd are looking to sell De Gea FYI. Liverpool are losing Reina. And there are plenty of clubs in the UK that can improve his wages, so LOL yourself.

Doobs

The Messiah
it's not like he can't leave barca if he wants to. if he want to go then he goes and i can't see personally anything wrong with that. cules recently think that every single la masia graduate MUST be in barca for his whole career now. but whats wrong is that idiots like these make up these rumors, without any reliable source. i meant these guys get paid for talkings shit daily basis, thats what they do for living for fuck sake.

You may have misinterpreted me, I said he would be crazy to leave not because he's not good enough for the team or something like that but because leaving a team thats the best in the world, being in his prime and having his name first on the team sheet does seem crazy to me.

Anyway, BS rumour. We would be hearing stuff from deep in Barcelona if it was anywhere near true.

Ursegor

World Champion
Anyway, BS rumour. We would be hearing stuff from deep in Barcelona if it was anywhere near true.

He won't leave but I've lost a lot of respect for him.

Messi: "I want to retire at Barcelona."
Iniesta: "I dream of retiring with the Blaugrana shirt on."
Puyol: "I'll retire here after Pique."
Xavi: ":xavi:"
Valdes: "You never know, I might want to experience different leagues aka I want more money after my fantastic performances last season, herp da derp."

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans