1 - Victor Valdes

MinaFCB

i was worried about his performances in important matches but he proved why he is a goalkeeper in the best club of the world:)

maz

I walk the line
But please guys...remember how u feel today and yesterday the next time he makes a mistake! For all the massive matches he has played for us, he has let us down just once vs liverpool. All the other clásicos, all the other CL games, all the other big matches, he has been outstanding.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another good game for VV. When your goalie plays well and you concede 3 goals, and from 3 shots on target, something is definitely off

M.L. King

The Preacher
Ever since I've changed my signature Valdes seems a better keeper. Nah, just kidding... well kudos to Victor, he has really had some brilliant performances.

il pepe

I don't think he really is getting better, he's getting more stable IMO.
We can count on him now, where some years ago we were just scared we he had to get a ball.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Another good game for VV. When your goalie plays well and you concede 3 goals, and from 3 shots on target, something is definitely off
Surely thats not right, or else it wouldnt be considered good performance. I remember him making a couple of saves so there was probably more than 3 shots on target.

X.A.U

The Special One
if he continue like this, he will be our favorite. I criticized him a lot before and all spot on, but I have to give him the credit of us being in CL final. Hope he step up his game every time he is on the pitch not just few big games.

maz

I walk the line
:worthy: that video was made 2 weeks too early though.. There are still some match-winning saves from the CL final that need to be in there!

beef-supreme

Wow great video... There's no doubt that VV pulls off some amazing saves. He's also been on great form of late, and I really hope it stays that way!

Home of Barca Fans