1 - Victor Valdes

TiTi

The save against Villareal is simply the best save in his career..

Valdes is improving ... he's fvcking improving.

S

Semas Voyka CashCooL

Trophies:

FC Barcelona
2006/07 Spanish Supercup
2005/06 Champions League
2005/06 League
2005/06 Spanish Supercup
2004/05 League

Individual Awards
2004/05 Spanish League Zamora

2008/09 Copa Del Rey :hooray:

Sodamnsmooth

He's got it... add another Zamora to that list.

Valdes is good enough to stay at keeper. Pinto really showed up during Copa del Rey too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As most of us claimed for a long time. He is the best when we need him most. Made 2 great saves tonight + often played as 5th defender.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i always supported Valdes and he only made one and a half mistake this season.

however, i would like us to land a good young promising goalkeeper like Asenjo. bit of competition for valdes and a good back-up that can follow up valdes when he retires!

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
He was there when we needed him throughout the entire season, great saves against Madrid and was fantastic throughout the Champions League knock out stages.

Valdes you deserve this!:

:worthy::valdes:

maz

I walk the line
victor valdes is a sex machine.

'nuff said.
VV is my sex machine.

Ok...maybe thats the alcohol talking. Wait, whats that? I only had two drinks last night? Well they were strong drinks. Wait, whats that? They were only beer? Hmm...ok maz you're scaring me now.

I love vv. Really i do. He is the one player that i haven't critisised ever. Perhaps sylvinho too. Even eto'o i critisised for his form in front of goal in the last 2 matches (even though i knew he'd score in the final). But vv...he is a special keeper. We will lose a big chunk of our soul if we get rid of him. He is the base of that masía spine down the middle of the pitch.

E

Esteve

:lol: maz

What saves did he make last night? The Ronaldo one in the second half &....? He was very good against Chelski too! :valdes:

Home of Barca Fans