1 - Victor Valdes

Stric

The way I see it, with his reputation and at 32 years of age, the best he can do in 2014 is go to the MLS or whatever. I hope he realizes he isn't exactly the most sought after GK in the world. :lol:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The way I see it, with his reputation and at 32 years of age, the best he can do in 2014 is go to the MLS or whatever. I hope he realized he isn't exactly the most sought after GK in the world. :lol:
I think he will end up in russia, or arsenal. Wenger could take him.

karthik

I do not think money is the reason behind this. I fully support Victor with his decision and I'm happy that he hasn't played the money game with the club. It will be tough for me to watch a new keeper manning the post from the summer of 2013, considering that, he has been with us for a long time now.

Yaya

1.De Gea/Szczęsny

2.Stegen

3.Guaita

Stop dreaming about Neuer, Casillas or Courtois, it's not happening.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I do not think money is the reason behind this. I fully support Victor with his decision and I'm happy that he hasn't played the money game with the club. It will be tough for me to watch a new keeper manning the post from the summer of 2013, considering that, he has been with us for a long time now.

From what Zubizaretta said he will be going in 2014, for free, which sucks big time...

ShandyFFM

wait till the end of the seaon then sign kevin trapp from eintracht frankfurt if he keeps his performences like the first half of the season... hes 22 years young and the best goalkeeper this season so far... ( best ratings from german footballpaper kicker) he is 190cm tall and his footwork and passing is superb.. although he catches nearly every corner form the air... this boy is currently playing for germany sub 21 and his former goalkeeping coach gerry ehrmann who although trained sippel, fromlowitz,weidenfeller,neuer,wiese said he is the most talented keeper he has ever trained... although this boy is currently playing at eintracht frankfurt which makes his a low price deal.... around 4-7 mil

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

From what Zubizaretta said he will be going in 2014, for free, which sucks big time...

who do you think would pay for valdes ??? hes a good keeper but he will be 32 and isnt very tall... although he wont fit in many teams with his passing skill and the missing talent for highballs

ShandyFFM

Ter Stegen is better than Courtois in my opinion.

why the hell you guys are so bessed with ter stegen ??? he hasnt got a good season at all... is very unsure in his decisions and is making more mistakes than the last years... i think there are better options than him

karthik

Yes, even in the past regime, we have seen Milito, Henry, Marquez etc, leaving for free. I wonder what is the reason for the club to let them go for free, when they could have made money out of them.

But considering Victor has publicly said that he wants to leave, he has given adequate time for the club. Provided we find a proper replacement by the summer, and a good offer for Victor, I think he will pack his bags.

Home of Barca Fans