1 - Victor Valdes

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If it's a rift with Zubi then I am sure Tito and Rosell know about it too so rest assure Zubi won't have it easy. It's easier to replace a ficus figure like Zubi than Valdes. Probably not true though.

Galning

The papers can write what they want now. We will probably never know the real truth.
I heard it was because Pinto farted in his face. (This is another one for xaviniesta)

F

Flavia

The papers can write what they want now. We will probably never know the real truth.
I heard it was because Pinto farted in his face. (This is another one for xaviniesta)
The best one I read was Vv was sick of Mascherano scoring against him :lol:

khaled_a_d

Until VV decides to take honestly about the situation probably after he retire) we won't now why he did this ,and who knows it might be he just wanted to experience another culture and there is no conspiracy theory behind the decision

Y

Youngie

Victor Valdes has informed the club he won't give a press conference to explain his decision not to renew his contract. [md el9]

Y

Youngie

Valdes seems bitter. He obviously has some problem within the club. I think the "rift with Zubi" seems most likely. This won't end well.

We'll better get used to it, Pinto the first ever pony-tale in the Champions League final. :lol:
VV is making himself impossible, I wonder what effect it will have on the team.

Already negatively affecting the team I think.

Y

Youngie

Why do we think Victor is bitter? Because a pro-Barcelona paper states he has declined to give a presser?

His whole attitude during the contract "negotiations" was appalling. Why? The guy has problems.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
I'll note that right now all anyone has is the official club version of events via the one statement that was made - and a lot of speculation. And sure, Zubi's statement makes VV look bad - but no matter what the actual situation is, it's hardly going to be designed to make the club look anything but perfect.

Y

Youngie

I'll note that right now all anyone has is the official club version of events via the one statement that was made - and a lot of speculation. And sure, Zubi's statement makes VV look bad - but no matter what the actual situation is, it's hardly going to be designed to make the club look anything but perfect.

True. However I think the club has done no wrong. They wanted Valdes to renew and were prepared to offer big money. And I'm sure they'd have brought in Ochotorena as GK coach if it depended on Valdes staying.

Anyway VV is a nut. Always has been.

khaled_a_d

Actually I liked VV decision not to make a presser to explain his decision ,what is he suppose to say out there? if he is angry at something he is either gonna make things worse if he said it ,or it is just gonna be a load of diplomatic crap ,he is at least honest and not trying to make things worse and keeping his mouth shut (the only bad thing he made is he told the agent to announce the decision ,at least he is learning from his mistakes)
And if he has no problem with the team ,Anything he will say will be considered just diplomatic words and it won't stop speculations

Home of Barca Fans