1 - Victor Valdes

CatalinR10

533734_551875898185964_1393830291_n.jpg

khaled_a_d

Goal had an article about Valdes wanting to leave suggesting he is looking to move to Brazil
why this look like speculation ,I was actually thinking about the same possibility that he isn't leaving looking for another top club rather than a totally different culture ,like MLS/Qatar/Brazil etc

F

Flavia

Goal had an article about Valdes wanting to leave suggesting he is looking to move to Brazil
why this look like speculation ,I was actually thinking about the same possibility that he isn't leaving looking for another top club rather than a totally different culture ,like MLS/Qatar/Brazil etc
Some of the biggest club here would totally go for him.

Tomchin

Doubt that there're a lot of European topclubs who would want Valdes too...

oz187

Valdes is so underrated, but I remember that in 3 three Champions League Finals he performed impeccably and in the first was Man of the Match. He deserves respect and I hope things go well for him whatever he decides.

loozy

I don't want him to go, and that is not just based on today's match...

Today he was MotM with Alba... :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans