1 - Victor Valdes

Darko

i know,but sometimes its too much,nobody pressing him and a passing option available,but he just clear it to Albas flank

Stric

i know,but sometimes its too much,nobody pressing him and a passing option available,but he just clear it to the opposing goalkeeper

There, I fixed it for you. :lol: I'm also amazed by this... and it happens several times during a game. No pressure, no hurry, no nothing, but he just kicks it out like there's no tomorrow, and of course, the opposing players receive it.

aaron101

Well of course he will now be no. 1 GK in Spanish team. He's the no. 2 GK and Casillas is out for the rest of the season. So even without this MOTM performance, he will still be the no. 1 GK for Spanish team.

Barca8

I sincerely hope it's just a rumor that Barca are looking to sign Reina...
Think thats's a one time incident?

The only reel Reina has is a blooper reel:lol:

abual3bed1

img-public.php

ivan22

Chill the fuck out. I got this.

BTW ,at same day he made such gr8 save ,Reina made such awful mistake,I've said b4 I think we can make an upgrade over VV ,but Reina isn't the one ,always thought he was overrated
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=132813533552927

"Since the start of last season Jose Reina has made eight errors leading directly to a goal in the Premier League. Misjudge."
https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/298123772240728066

Last edited:

loozy

Slightly off-topic, but with the topic of comparison between Valdes and Reina going on in a way:

Yes, Reina did fuck up, but he so often rushes out of the box and forces the player to run towards the goal line and either abandon the attack or pass back, but Aguero's strike was one-of-a-kind.

9 times out of 10 it works for Reina and he is praised for it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Great game by Valdes

On another note: If the players pass back then the one who receives the ball should be able to score in the open goal though?

Y

Youngie

Valdes, who announced he won't renew his 2014 deal, wants to leave Barcelona this summer. The club is aware and looking for subsitute. [md]

Home of Barca Fans