1 - Victor Valdes

barcanuck

Valdes is annoying me to no end. He appears to have mentally checked out. He hasn't hoofed a good wing pass to one of our players for months. Keeps kicking it out of bounds or right to the opposition. He has made amazing saves but his passing and ability to make him a quick footed sweeper has left his game.

Valdes is annoying me to no end. He appears to have mentally checked out. He hasn't hoofed a good wing pass to one of our players for months. Keeps kicking it out of bounds or right to the opposition. He has made amazing saves but his passing and ability to make him a quick footed sweeper has left his game.

I think he's still having nightmares of the Di Maria incident :lol:

Stric

+1 on that... Kicking the ball out is completely useless and ends up in the team losing possession 100% of the time. Why doesn't someone instruct him to stop it?!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm disappointed he's leaving but he certainly has that right...The way the news came out however does lend itself to the club perhaps putting pressure on the player & his agent that ended up backfiring...Still feels like this was all down to a Zubi/Rosell vs Valdes conflict over the goalkeeping coach issue...No other reason a Catalan cantera Captain would walk away from the greatest team of all time

Just another thing to add to the 'list' against Rosell

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I'm disappointed he's leaving but he certainly has that right...The way the news came out however does lend itself to the club perhaps putting pressure on the player & his agent that ended up backfiring...Still feels like this was all down to a Zubi/Rosell vs Valdes conflict over the goalkeeping coach issue...No other reason a Catalan cantera Captain would walk away from the greatest team of all time

Just another thing to add to the 'list' against Rosell

Kicking Unzúe to the curb, while hiring daddy Busquets was never the right way to go around it. Sandy really knows how to destroy the team just out of his personal feud with ¡El Presi!

BigBarcaBoy

+1 on that... Kicking the ball out is completely useless and ends up in the team losing possession 100% of the time. Why doesn't someone instruct him to stop it?!

I agree, where has this come from now , along with the long corners which are a total waste of time as well. To keep VV for another season would be a mistake.

R

rivaldo10

I dont get why people are sad about him leaving to be honest. He is allways good for a mistake like against PSG and many rival fans thought he was the weakest link in this barcelona team.

Home of Barca Fans