1 - Victor Valdes

karthik

Grande Victor. Im sure he will be disappointed to have not kept a clean sheet after all the incredible saves he pulled off today

Jelboo

I said it and will keep saying. Valdes is a club icon and too many of our fans will realise this only when he's gone. We're going to have a very hard time replacing him.

Henry_IB

Banned
Yep and still a lot of culés don't realize it.

To be fair though, he hasn't been playing this well the last seasons. This season he is just on fire and in this form I wouldn't take any other keeper over him. And although always having been a top 10 keeper in previous seasons, there were keepers better than him (in before someone says "you're not rating how important his ability to the ball with his feet is".)

And despite it being sad that he is leaving, I am extremely happy that he is playing so well in his last season so he finally gets the recognition from the fans because he has been hugely underrated and gotten more shit than he deserves.

Jelboo

To be fair though, he hasn't been playing this well the last seasons. This season he is just on fire and in this form I wouldn't take any other keeper over him. And although always having been a top 10 keeper in previous seasons, there were keepers better than him (in before someone says "you're not rating how important his ability to the ball with his feet is".)

And despite it being sad that he is leaving, I am extremely happy that he is playing so well in his last season so he finally gets the recognition from the fans because he has been hugely underrated and gotten more shit than he deserves.

Truth. Right now I'm absolutely defending him because he's in top form. In the past I have underrated him and treated him unfairly. I am trying to make sure I will give him the respect he deserves during his last season here.

Ghost

Very good performance, as usual from him this season. Could've done a bit better on thier goal, though. Quite a weak shot from Jese tbh.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
They will, next season.
who knows we might get someone better than him. he`s been in top form this season but never before. He`s been average mostly in his career with top saves here n there. His ball playing thing is overrated too.
and i wonder how many times we lost the ball because of his long balls. I read against vayo we lost possession 14 out of 16 times bcoz of his long balls to noone.
plz dont give me the crap how we suffered before him(not u flavia). that doesnt make him world beater. every top clubs have better keeper or at least in his level. I ll never forgive him how he`s leaving on free(just to get a fcking big contract i guess).

Home of Barca Fans