1 - Victor Valdes

V

Valon

Meh it can happen, he's been pretty consistent this season and he saved us last season as well. So he's forgiven just hope he doesn't do it again.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
very very unlucky the ball took a very slight deflect off there stiker and i am pretty sure that is what put him off... not to big of a worry it happens

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Maybe he was thinking of fucking up before Espanyol rather than fucking up against Espanyol, so I'm grateful for that, hahaha... Jokes aside, he's been very good this season and I've come to expect his occasional blunder and thankfully it hasn't cost us dearly, so everything's fine...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Could have done a lot better with that cross/shot but then again everyone makes mistakes. Just yesterday, Buffon had some bad decisions.

iced1776

Why are you guys surprised? Valdes does this every season, he has a few months of incredible form, then has a few months where every other game he loses focus and lets in a dumb goal. I think he's been great this season but the last two goals he's conceded should never have gone in, no excuses.

desoe

He saved our asses against Chelsea and Madrid & did mistakes against Depor and Dynamo. If I have to choose, I'd obviously prefer things to stay in that way. :giggle:

MinaFCB

we has been perfect this season so i really didn't expect him to make such mistake as he did last night...i hope it's the last

Galning

we has been perfect this season so i really didn't expect him to make such mistake as he did last night...i hope it's the last

Yeah me too, I told my sister before the Depor match that Valdés finally is becoming a consistent goalie.
Then he fumbles that weak header of Busquets and now this.... :sad:

Come on Victor! :valdes:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Errors like those last two are certainly good examples of the argument against Victor getting called up for the NT...Not that he had a shot at it anyway behind Reina and Casillas and the usual reasons...But errors like those really reinforce the sentiment that he's a shaky keeper

[FCB]Messi[10

picture1ai.png

The best news of the day, Del Bosque says here that he will probably think about bringing Victor Valdes to the 2010 World Cup. Valdes deserved this since the middle of the 2009 campaign, so congrats to Valdes.

Home of Barca Fans