1 - Victor Valdes

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Errors like those last two are certainly good examples of the argument against Victor getting called up for the NT...Not that he had a shot at it anyway behind Reina and Casillas and the usual reasons...But errors like those really reinforce the sentiment that he's a shaky keeper

Whatever Casillas fucks up too but no one jumps on his nuts. Frankly I haven't seen anything lately that proves that Valdes isn't on the same level as Casillas. They both make amazing saves, and they both fuck up ever so often. But yes let's keep busting Victor's nuts.

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
Valdes is a good keeper, the problem is he goes for long periods of time in games where he just doesn't make a save, must be so hard to stay switched on when we are dominating, he does it pretty well if you ask me !

beef-supreme

VV is better than Reina, and he may even be better than Casillas - fortunately (although unfortunately for Victor) we cannot find this out, because as long as he is our keeper, he will be exposed to a type of game that he wouldn't be exposed to were he the Real Madrid or perhaps even the Spain goalkeeper. Credit to him for being a type of keeper who can keep his focus throughout 90 minutes and have to face 1 shot on goal. I do wonder how he would be under pressure. He's certainly shown positive signs whenever he has been under pressure, against tough teams in the CL e.g. Chelsea when he's saved our behinds.

V

Valon

VV is better than Reina, and he may even be better than Casillas - fortunately (although unfortunately for Victor) we cannot find this out, because as long as he is our keeper, he will be exposed to a type of game that he wouldn't be exposed to were he the Real Madrid or perhaps even the Spain goalkeeper. Credit to him for being a type of keeper who can keep his focus throughout 90 minutes and have to face 1 shot on goal. I do wonder how he would be under pressure. He's certainly shown positive signs whenever he has been under pressure, against tough teams in the CL e.g. Chelsea when he's saved our behinds.

He is better than Reina indeed but not better than Iker.

Aasim

Bumbleman
How can he not have at least one cap? in a friendly..?

He has been probably the second consistant GF in La Liga (huge arguement for 1st) and yet everyone outside of Spain thinks he's a worse than Timothy Dalton as James Bond. I hate that.

Home of Barca Fans