1 - Victor Valdes

maxan10

SirTugAlot
great achievement, he's third choice, he's over the moon now he'd be hoping that iker breaks a leg and reina mysteriously dies. For a young keeper to be named third choice, he'd be over the moon, but for a player of VAldes's caliber and notability to be behind other keepers in the national side is hardly something he will blow balloons for. But on the positive note it's a good sign as he's never been played for la roja before.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Imagine what it does with his confidence.

It's a reward he finally gets selected. It means he is recognised by Del Bosque, former Real coach, that he made it to the absolute top.

maz

I walk the line
This is great news and I'm so happy for him. He has always been the perfect keeper for us, and you can see that over the past 4 or so seasons he has really become a figure in the dressing room. I see piqué and vv being captain and vice-captain respectively in 5 or so seasons. The guy is respected by all his teammates, and I'm just so happy that he has made it onto the international level.

Did I mention how happy I was?

In fact I'm going to bring my avatar back to pay homage to vv.

barca96

wow..
im really surprised that he is going to SA.
just last night it was believed that only pedro would be going

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Mani am so freaking happy for him and for pedro.. this week has been so amazing man

8 players in spains team hell to the yeaaaa

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Victor sexy beast! He just said in an interview that Casillas' quality shouldn't be put in question (after his mistakes against the Arabs) and that he gets along just fine with Pepe Reina...

He has really grown up and knows his place in the NT, knowing that a good attitude will be a benefit for the whole squad!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Awesome. In a jokey sense?

Spain could easily give each keeper a game in the 3 group stage games and easily go through looking extremely comfortable each time.

Home of Barca Fans