1 - Victor Valdes

iced1776

How the hell did Diego fucking Lopez make the squad over him? He is a great keeper, but he's been nowhere near Valdes this season...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I hope Spain crash out thanks to a Casillas blunder.
If he plays like he has been playing this season + given the fact it's a KO match ... chances are there imo.

I don't think it's going to happen though, but this year wasn't particularly Iker's super season.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah it sucks for him but I'm not bitter over it, it would have been complete fail for him to be #3, he would hardly play anyway if at all.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
He wouldn't be all that happy being third as say De Gea who is an up and coming keeper or Lopez who would be contend as he is less notable. Valdes has years of experience and it would be a shame for a player who's won the champions league to be sitting on the bench next to a second choice keeper.

and Valdes will always be a great keeper who never played for his national side, well Catalunya isn't part of FIFA, anyway Valdes is still relatively young, we see keepers playing for national sides in their late 30s, so next WC if he maintains this consitency i'm sure he could have a say for first if not second, which is more dignified than third.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
http://www.marca.com/2010/05/20/fut...7191032e719c5cd1df5bd9dd6ef712b0&t=1274360980

vicbboy.jpg

AzaR

Just heard on sky sports news that Valdes, Biscuit and Pedro are all in the squad :p

All deserve to be in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans