1 - Victor Valdes

barca96

yeah, he deserves to be the first choice keeper for catalunya but not for espana..

lol. but he has showed great consistency for the past 2 seasons.
if vv was in any other team, he wouldve definitely been more recognised as with us, he doesnt have to make many saves

maxan10

SirTugAlot
if he was with any other team he wouldn't have to contest with a player of Iker's reputation, i agree he's shown great consistency that's why i've said elsewhere that despite his apparent problems with Reina he should also be on the plane, as an issue like that won't have an detrimental affect on team harmony or performance in any way.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
There's no way De Gea or Diego Lopez should be going ahead of him. Fair enough Reina has had a good season and warrants a place. Valdes has been the most consistent Spanish keeper anywhere this season however so to take a rookie or and inferior keeper over him would be a joke.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
For me he is tied with Messi for our best player of the season... He was consistent throughout the entire season, his minor fuckups didn't cost us a single point, on the contrary, he kept us alive in many games, not just a couple... I feel dirty thinking that I once wanted him out...

iced1776

For me he is tied with Messi for our best player of the season... He was consistent throughout the entire season, his minor fuckups didn't cost us a single point, on the contrary, he kept us alive in many games, not just a couple... I feel dirty thinking that I once wanted him out...

To be fair everyone was frustrated with him last season because his mistakes had cost us many points and it seemed to happen like that every year. This year he made much fewer mistakes and the ones he did make didn't matter in the end. Maybe age has focused him a bit, because he's been amazing.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
LOOOOOL!
According to Sport, no Valdes..
Go fuck yourself Bosque you filthy Madrista(if this is true, and if it isen't, still).
Can't believe it..

if anything Valdes deserves a shot at first choice goalkeeper but Casillas will never lose it even if he is crap form, Valdes amazing season with us, best goalkeeper in the league this season and he gets nothing....(if its true)

maxan10

SirTugAlot
haha Valdes still has Catalonia to fall back on, and i'm sure he will play big matches against the likes of Argentina , in friendlies :lol: poor luck for him if he's not be selected for La Roja though he deserves it.

Home of Barca Fans