1 - Victor Valdes

Lucky_mkd

i Starting to HATE VALDES !!!!! :angry: if hi whant to leavy pls pls leavyyy we dont need valdes we gonna get REINA BACK! :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i will be gutted if valdez leaves.. i am sorry but he made some BIG saves at some big moments this season and his mistakes did notcause to much problems... the espanyol game is really the only time i was asking wtf he was doing

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
maz 100 percent agreed casillas dropped the ball that gave barça the title (officially of course)

Rivaldo

Who the hell is Moya? Is he any good, or just like Pinto?(Good but nothing special) Wouldn't mind Asenjo, but I want Valdez to stay. Buffon would be awsome!

il pepe

The ever lasting awful story of Barca and goalies just continues.
Couldn't we play without one?

No we have a pretty decent one (after decades) and now he wants to much/club doesn't want to give enough.

I'm not sure we would do good getting another goalkeeper. We just have a bad history of keepers we bought...
And like some said before, can we get a better one? Valdes has become more and more consitent with every year that passes, and he become a pointsaver rather than a pointloser.
On the other hand giving him very high wages will unbalance the squad and imply that probably more players want a payrise...
Dificult situation if you ask me...

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
I would really like him to stay, sure at times Victor motherfuckin Valdes is a motherfucking lilability but he steps up when we need him, i really hope they can work something out.

But if he does leave then im all for whoever mentioned Craig Gordon (funny that being Scottish and all). The amount of saves ive seen that man make for Scotland is simply rediculus. :D

maz

I walk the line
The ever lasting awful story of Barca and goalies just continues.
Couldn't we play without one?

No we have a pretty decent one (after decades) and now he wants to much/club doesn't want to give enough.

I'm not sure we would do good getting another goalkeeper. We just have a bad history of keepers we bought...
And like some said before, can we get a better one? Valdes has become more and more consitent with every year that passes, and he become a pointsaver rather than a pointloser.
On the other hand giving him very high wages will unbalance the squad and imply that probably more players want a payrise...
Dificult situation if you ask me...
Much truth in this post.

aRegularAce

Casillas actually made lots more mistakes last season than Valdes. Saint Iker was poor, by his standards.

Thats because Casillas has to be more active during the whole game. He has to save more shots than valdes, which means the chances are higher to make mistakes.

According to fcbarcelona.com Valdes only made 65 saves during 35 games.. which is extremely low.. like 1.8 saves per game.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That's probably cause your team never let the opposition have enough of the ball which would see to them having enough shots on goal for Valdes to save. :p

Home of Barca Fans