10 - Ansu Fati

Masetro10

He is too afraid around crowds of players. He also shoots straight for the middle of the goal everytime because he doesn't trust his finishing.

In his own head just like Torres, just like Raphinha. All 3 of them think too much

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He has been in over his head ever since Lucho didn't pick him for the fall NT games. Too eager to score and impress him, forcing things. In the last few games it has gone up a level because he feels he is running out of chances to go to Qatar. I think regardless of whether he goes or not he will play better and more naturally in January.

Devils

It's clear there is a loss in mobility/athleticism after those injuries.

Hard to say if he will ever live up to the potential he displayed as a teenager.

Iniesta Ultra

When Fati beat three defenders on the byline from the short corner both Gavi and FDJ were in the box but made no movement to make themselves available for him to provide what should've been an easy assist. Fati needs players to pass to.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
"I was surprised to hear some speculation about Ansu Fati and his agent looking for a move away from [MENTION=11490]FCBarcelona[/MENTION]. This is not the information I have at all", says transfer expert Fabrizio Romano.

Panicgician in the mud

Messigician

"I was surprised to hear some speculation about Ansu Fati and his agent looking for a move away from [MENTION=11490]FCBarcelona[/MENTION]. This is not the information I have at all", says transfer expert Fabrizio Romano.

Panicgician in the mud

Romano the one who said he will sign a superstar on deadline day

Good stuff

Waited until Fati was selected for the world cup before he went out and said the obvious to tickle fans testicles

Predictable and always from the bottom feeders of the forum

I am ooot

Andresito

Staff member
Starts for Spain in their friendly against Jordan. Eric and Gavi there too.

FhxhBRWaMAM3xzt

Home of Barca Fans