10 - Ansu Fati

malvolio

Brainless comment. Contrary to FdJ he was actually injured for almost 2 whole seasons, and was great in the season he was fit

I know, but his evolution as a player is already heavily impacted. If he's still struggling after 3-4 seasons, it won't matter what the cause of his struggles is. People will figure out he's not it and then move on.

Or are you implying we keep him around until his contract runs out so maybe he somehow turns it around, because we have to be more lenient to cripples?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I know, but his evolution as a player is already heavily impacted. If he's still struggling after 3-4 seasons, it won't matter what the cause of his struggles is. People will figure out he's not it and then move on.

Or are you implying we keep him around until his contract runs out so maybe he somehow turns it around, because we have to be more lenient to cripples?

I think he deserves at least this season to bounce back. If he is still dross in the next pre-season we can sell him in August (especially if the rumors are true)

malvolio

I think he deserves at least this season to bounce back. If he is still dross in the next pre-season we can sell him in August (especially if the rumors are true)

Sure, I wasn't saying we dump him right away. The club will not do that anyway, that's why I've said he'll probably end up like FDJ.

JamDav1982

At this rate he'll enter his fourth season here and people will still blame the manager, the position he plays in or other players. Just like with world class midfielder FDJ.

As opposed to likes of you who pines for likes of Busquets.

FDJ would go to another top club for a big fee for a reason.

FDJ is absolutely world class when used correctly.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

At this rate he'll enter his fourth season here and people will still blame the manager, the position he plays in or other players. Just like with world class midfielder FDJ.

Expectations for this season: try to stay healthy. That's it.

That's all we need from him now. Next season I expect more from him.

pers

I was expecting way more from him. Instead of being better when season progress he is declining match by match. He has nothing right now. No finishing, no pass, no situation awareness.

Iniesta Ultra

I was expecting way more from him. Instead of being better when season progress he is declining match by match. He has nothing right now. No finishing, no pass, no situation awareness.

He has no one to pass to except Lewa who's defended well in the box.

delancey

Man, that was bad. What happened to my man?

I was even gonna buy his jersey but I will have to go for Pedri instead for this guy is no longer a guarantee. And under Koeman, I was so sure he would become our new Villa. Damn.

JohnN

Didn't catch the game, but did see a shocking miss from him and Ferran.
They need to score easy chances at some point or lewa will just quit trying.

Home of Barca Fans