10 - Ansu Fati

JamDav1982

Worst part is giving him 200K a week for 6 years when had never come back fully from the injury.

Will most likely be another huge contract cant get rid of.

FinBarcelonafan

Ansu is done now. Sad to say. And by done I mean being World Class. He can be a good professional and go play for Real Sociedad type club. Or be a bench player here. Injuries sadly ruined him.

It really looks like that. Shame. What could have been.. he looked so much better preinjuries.

Sailor Mars

Too much belief in La Masia supremacy. That by divine right, the Barca academy will produce another generational player just as one is nearing the end of his career.

Iniesta Ultra

When was he subbed on today? He's barely played at all this WC and y'all expect him to perform right away near end of a KO match?

If nepotism didn't have Ferret starting smh.

Givenchy

Nobody was expecting him to be the next Messi. His strength was his clutch finishing and maturity which I believe he can regain over time.

I still stand by what I've said many times, kid is not finished. You can't gauge anything from this World cup considering he barely got a chance.

Crazy how desperate people are to write off our players, especially when the alternative is Ferran ffs.

feggydinho

Nobody was expecting him to be the next Messi. His strength was his clutch finishing and maturity which I believe he can regain over time.

I still stand by what I've said many times, kid is not finished. You can't gauge anything from this World cup considering he barely got a chance.

Crazy how desperate people are to write off our players, especially when the alternative is Ferran ffs.

Well we're now seeing coaches pick Ferran over him quite often, so that might be the new reality of their status

Jaguar

Flair Trait
"One player, but I won't say the name. One player didn't end up being what I thought and I would have changed him for another player."

What Luis Enrique said. Think it was about Fati. Can't think of anyone else.

Porque

"One player, but I won't say the name. One player didn't end up being what I thought and I would have changed him for another player."

What Luis Enrique said. Think it was about Fati. Can't think of anyone else.

Could be any Barcelona player tbf.

Home of Barca Fans