10 - Ansu Fati

Co0ter

Ansu has the typical Barcelona issue of a wage of inflated contract. So you won't get a side like Wolves signing him in the case of Matheus Cunha.

Yes, that is the issue. Why they would give him huge wages while that young is beyond me. He should grow into that kind of wage as he ages and improves, not as an 18 year old. If I remember correctly they gave me a new contract while he was injured too, no?

jamrock

How much money is he on? Like 5.5m?.

Not too crazy considering when he signed he was talked about as the best great attacking talent in Europe & teams where willing to pay big money for him.

The issue would be if we did the barto thing & kept renewing him every 2 years if he had worked out.

With injuries obviously it seems too much now, but at the time it was being signed, pretty much every team in Europe would have taken him & if they had him would have extended him to Decent wages.

JamDav1982

His contract was said to be around 10m when it was signed and for 6 years.

It was signed after his knee injuries and before had proven his fitness for any length of time.

vegitot

Have the ball, try to beat defender, lose the ball and don't try to take it back.

Come from bench, fresh and play like retired player.

vuji_31

Have the ball, try to beat defender, lose the ball and don't try to take it back.

Come from bench, fresh and play like retired player.

Like we all said it.

Sell him, it seems there is decent amount of interest from PL.

Finished.

CatalinR10

How much would clubs be willing to pay for him ?

At some point he was worth 80 mil as a 17 yo. Who knows what he could have been if not for his injuries. Sad story.

Barcilliant

He will not go to a big club. I'd be surprised if a big club bought him. It would be a Villa, Wolves or Everton. Also we won't give up on him so easily. A loan would most likely be the chosen option.
I'd like to see him go to a Dortmund or Red Bull Leipzig. EPL would be too much pressure and intensity. He's struggling in a weak la liga as it is.

Home of Barca Fans