10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

Ansu Fati is not happy with his role. The player believes he deserves more minutes. [Diario Sport]

Seems media smear campaign.

Anyways, Messigician is the only one around with the secret salsa. Tell me, is it true that Pablo Torre is the new Riqui Puig and loves to party around the city? I heard whispers.

Messigician

Manchester United and Arsenal have asked Jorge Mendes about Ansu Fati. He has lost prominence with the new system of four midfielders and his environment has opened the door to a way out. [@HelenaCondis] tier 1 source

vuji_31

Too good to be truth.

Spoiled kid is crazy if he don't see he is player less on the pitch every time he plays.

If we can offload him to Prem. it would be great.

Imagine selling Fati and Ferran and buying Leao...Miracle.

JohnN

Pedro was a super star and massively important to barca's style of playing. A pressing machine, great combination plays, decent dribbling and clutch scoring. Fati is not eligible to be in the same conversation as him.

Porque

With the summer salary cap issues we will be having a hard look at the squad. And Ansu right now is certainly more expendable than Pedri, Gavi and Balde.

I am sure he is not happy with his squad position which is natural. Thing is, not scoring here and there is forgivable given the circustmances, but what is not is the off the ball workrate.

I'd give him more time, but then I'm not training him every day. I reckon will will sell him if a decent offer comes as there seems a bit off with him right now- character wise.

delancey

Would any club be willing to match his current salary?

Anyhow, he should never have been given the number 10!

vuji_31

Chelsea bought Cuccurela for 60-70mil, in this crazy world I have no doubt that PL clubs will offer atleast 40-50mil for him.

I can bet also we can sell Torress to Spurs or somwhere for 35-40mil, just because they have a lot of money.

Mckennie to Ledds for more then 30mil.

That says all.

iniestaGOAT

Pedro was a super star and massively important to barca's style of playing. A pressing machine, great combination plays, decent dribbling and clutch scoring. Fati is not eligible to be in the same conversation as him.

He wasnt no super start wtf are you talkng about

iniestaGOAT

His stats were not that far off Neymar during some seasons, were they?

Difference being that one offered samba football while the other one did not.

Thats the difference?

Different roles, diffrent team and different way sitaution. We were close to a finished team when neymar was here carrying us with messi and suarez.

Home of Barca Fans