10 - Ansu Fati

fergus90

He will not go to a big club. I'd be surprised if a big club bought him. It would be a Villa, Wolves or Everton. Also we won't give up on him so easily. A loan would most likely be the chosen option.
I'd like to see him go to a Dortmund or Red Bull Leipzig. EPL would be too much pressure and intensity. He's struggling in a weak la liga as it is.

You say he won't go to a big club but then proceed to list former European Cup, UEFA Super cup, 7 X League winners, 7 x FA Cup winners, 5 X League cup winners Aston Villa as the first club he may go to. Make your mind up.

KingLeo10

You say he won't go to a big club but then proceed to list former European Cup, UEFA Super cup, 7 X League winners, 7 x FA Cup winners, 5 X League cup winners Aston Villa as the first club he may go to. Make your mind up.

Aston Villa's trophy cabinet being superior to Barcelona's by 1990 is ABSOLUTELY WILD, considering Kubala, Cruyff, Luis Suarez, Maradona and a few others had already played for Barca by then.

fergus90

Aston Villa's trophy cabinet being superior to Barcelona's by 1990 is ABSOLUTELY WILD, considering Kubala, Cruyff, Luis Suarez, Maradona and a few others had already played for Barca by then.

Yup and Villa actually beat Barca to win the Super Cup :lol:

Barcilliant

Villa WERE a big club at least trophy wise. However even 30 years ago most people would pick Arsenal as a bigger club than Villa. It's not only about the trophies.
Don't know why people get butthurt about Villa lol

fergus90

Villa WERE a big club at least trophy wise. However even 30 years ago most people would pick Arsenal as a bigger club than Villa. It's not only about the trophies.

I'm only winding you up. They are my local team.

Temptation

Yeah it's totally wild when you put it that way.

Which brings me to wonder........the next generation's kids will probably think of PSG and City as giant clubs with history and prestige......yikes.

Temptation

Rate you as a poster but.....KEEP MY VILLA'S NAME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! Won't tolerate any Villa slander yo! :mou: :lol:

Messigician

Barcelona are desperate to get rid of Ansu Fati. The alleged interest of Man United and Bayern in signing Ansu were leaks with interests in the middle.

? @josepcapdevila

SeloBarca

I would definatly cash in on him.
His acceleration has diminished after his injury
And he wasent the fastest before his injury.

vuji_31

Sometimes we need to offload players on time, even if it is risk, we always wait until their price is so low that we can't even sell them.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Pedro was not good in his first years either, Fati have much injuries and need at least 2 full seasons to how he develops. Same with Dembele

CatalinR10

Pedro was not good in his first years either

I mean Pedro got some mins here and there for the first team and was playing much more for the 2nd team in Secunda B (iirc) in the 08/09 season where we ended up with the treble , then next year he scored 23 goals and 9 assists in all comps , then scored 22 goals and 13 assists in all comps and could have had another treble if his goal vs RM in the final wouldn't have been rulled offside for a 20 cm offside or something like that .

First season he got some mins here and there , the next 2 he scored 45 goals and had 22 assists , winning in 3 years the CL 2 times ( scored in a final ) , won La Liga 3 times and other trophies like European Supercup , Copa del Rey , CWC and so on.

I think Pedro was better and had miles more impact than Ansu in his first years , not to mention the injury records.

Home of Barca Fans