10 - Ansu Fati

jamrock

I agree. I wonder what his agent would prefer for him? The current situation, go on loan, or a permanent transfer?

Few would take him on a permanent transfer now, before he signed his extension, I would bet 80% of nuh clubs would have, a loan his is best option to prove he's over his injuries or staying at Barcelona and doing the same.

jamrock

No shot he's in 10m net, maybe gross but not net, which is how 99% of footballers salaries are reported, lewa is on something like 13/14m.

He's net salary is 6m Euros, gross about 11-13m.

delancey

Few would take him on a permanent transfer now, before he signed his extension, I would bet 80% of nuh clubs would have, a loan his is best option to prove he's over his injuries or staying at Barcelona and doing the same.

I just hope this player makes it. What a shame if he follows in the footsteps of Bojan.

jamrock

His contract is on the same level as pedri & Araujo held out because he said he wanted to get the same amount as Fati & pedri, and that wasn't 10m euros net.

That's just trying to make his contract look worst than it is, that's a bartomeau contract lol

jamrock

I agree, it is too much. There should have been a system of merit in place, not just handing such a young man the number 10 with a 10m salary per annum to match.

He's not on 10m Euros, would mean pedri & Araujo are as well and they aren't.

JamDav1982

His contract is on the same level as pedri & Araujo held out because he said he wanted to get the same amount as Fati & pedri, and that wasn't 10m euros net.

That's just trying to make his contract look worst than it is, that's a bartomeau contract lol

No one is claiming 10m net.

Pedri was worth his contract for what had shown.

Poor comparison.

10m far too much for Fati at that point.

To make out 'anyone gives him that contract' at that point is pure fantasy.

jamrock

No one is claiming 10m net.

Pedri was worth his contract for what had shown.

Poor comparison.

10m far too much for Fati at that point.

To make out 'anyone gives him that contract' at that point is pure fantasy.

You are insinuating 10m net, as footballers wages are always reported in net terms, but to make it look worst than it really is to suit your narratives, you choose to go with the gross number, which again is almost never mentioned when talking about footballers wages, this isn't American sports.

Pretty sure if I cared, I would find you quoting a players net salary when it suits you as well lol.

If most big teams had him on theirs books, they would haha extended him as well, point black period.

Anyways bye.

JamDav1982

Nope not at 'insinuating' anything.

Stop spouting shite.

His contract is worth 10m a season to Barca and he was not worth it at that point.

If wanted to mention Net I would have.

You dont have first clue as usual.

Do better.

Nope teams would not have all extended him at that point on 10m contract pure fantasy.

You should write to FIFA and tell them Ansu broke their 5 year contract rule.... sensational.

Sooke

One way or another, this guy does not deserve more than 4-5 million in my opinion. And it looks like he will be injury prone for the future. Ansu is just a midlevel type of player and just because is La Masia product does not make him more important. We better get rid of him now than later.

Home of Barca Fans